violet Stanford

I am violet Stanford, 17 years old, studying in 2nd year of sophomore year.i could never have friends . My life is okay or even better. School is the worst thing to face, let's face it, I have did, which means I have multiply personalities. My high school was the worst yet, I used to live in Los Angeles, I moved to California, after everone at school found out that I had, I started to get bullied very badly and now my mom and dad found a job which my dad's friend gave him, so we moved to a bigger house than we had before with a beautiful lawn, at Beverly hills.

We had a neighbour just next door they were the William 's, I saw a boy cycling and crying so hard plus sobbing, I wonder what happened to him. I watched him as he cycled away, then I saw a young boy and a girl younger than the boy walking next to him. Wait, they are coming to my house? then a minute later I hear the doorbell ring, I came down I saw a boy sitting on our couch with golden hair with grey eyes and had fair skin. Then next to him was a girl about my age brown hair, grey eyes and fair skin, she is cute.

Then I saw my mom and dad sitting on our couch facing them. Then I took my seat next t my mom, then the boy said ''hi my name is George, I am 26, I'm studying medical science. The girl next to George said ''hi I'm Jessica, 15 years, I am in 10th grade.'' I say ''hi I am violet Stanford, I am 17, I am a sophomore in 2nd year.'' Then my dad said to me ''violet these kids here are from the William family, they are my friend's elder son's children, remember my friend who gave us a job at their hospital?'' I smiled and said ''yes'' then George said ''we have come to invite your family for tonight's dinner'' now I am in another personality I am acting as if I just won a lottery and a happy go lucky type of girl. Then my mom said ''see honey, they are so sweet to invite us to dinner.'' She said to me, But what he really meant is that I can have good friends here. She gave me her big bright smile. I smile and nodded at her too. Then I said ''we'll be looking forward to it'' to Jessica and George.

After they left I was wonder and thinking only about the boy who was crying hard and sobbing and cycling very fast. He had this beautiful coffee brown hair that I wished to have, I wish I could see his face though.

I got ready for the dinner with the William family I I knew was there were rich since they have their own hospital in which only millionaires come to check up.

I am dressed in a red lace top, dark blue jean, red high heels, a leather bag form caprese. I look at my face in the mirror I have blonde hair a heart face shape,grey eyes.

I met Ethan and Clara William who were George's and Jessica's grandparents and my dad's friends, then Edward and his wife Hannah William who were George's and Jessica's uncle and aunt, then, at last, I met Andrew and Loraine William who were George's and Jessica's parents Throughout the dinner I was distracted by thinking of that boy until my dad asked Mr Andrew '' you have two wonderful kids.'' Then he smiles and said ''thankyou Mr Stanford. I do have another boy but he isn't that wonderful'' I asked ''umm. I can ask you a question Mr William?'' he smiled and said ''sure, of course, ask anything you want violet?'' I said ''I saw a boy cycle down Beverly Hills today, he had fair skin and coffee brown hair he had dark blue jean on with a red t-shirt and a grey jacket, I couldn't see his face but I was wondering was he your son?'' he laughed lightly and said ''yes'' then I asked ''what is his name?'' he said ''Bryce''

After the dinner was over Mr. Andrew called my dad and said ''please don't let your daughter next to my other son, he'll spoil her and he has...'' they found out that I was eves dropping so they stopped their conversation there.

After I came home I wore my pink t-shirt and my pink track pant. And slept thinking about Bryce.