Violet Stanford

I finally saw the Bryce's grey eyes, the eyes that I have been waiting to see since yesterday. He brown hair is cut into classic skater boy haircut, he is more handsome than I had expected, he looks like a movie star. Although will he like me if I tell him that I have DID, or even want to be my friend?

I'm thinking about this while I am belting my baby pink colour skirt, I'm going to shopping with some new friends of mine that I newly met. I am wearing my white shirt, baby pink short skirt, a black bag, and golden glitter heels. I head down towards the hall, my mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner, she asked me ''so, Violet dear we are you going?'' I said smiling ''I am going to shopping with some friends I newly made in school yesterday mom.'' she smiled and said ''good, be back by 11 k dear?'' I nod and say ''yes mom'' and she asked ''so what about dating eh? You like the boy next door don't you, what's his name again? Oh its Bryce isn't it'' I go red all over I said ''how did you know?'' she smiled and said ''I read your diary'' I scream in a very funny way ''MOM!! Why did you do that?!!'' my dad started to laugh, he was sitting on the couch in the hall, even my mom started to laugh. I heard a horn of a car outside. I said ''bye''

I came out side and got in the front seat. It was a black sports car, only four seater, my friend Sarah is driving the car I am sitting in the front with Sarah in the passenger seat, Sarah is rich but not as much as the William family, then behind her is Julianna and behind me was Leah. They three are my only and best friends. I said ''so where are we headed gals?'' Sarah smiles and says ''we thought we'll hit oxford street for tonight, what do you say Californian girl?'' I smile. Sarah has brown hair, black eyes and white skin. Julianna has blonde hair, grey green eyes and white skin. Leah has golden hair, blue eyes and white skin. Julianna asks ''so what are you thinking violet? Is it a boy?'' Leah and Sarah are smirking, I say ''yeah'' then Sarah says ''so describe your boyfriend'' I say ''he's not my boyfriend, but he has a handsome face, white skin, eyes blue as the sky, his coffee brown hair neatly cut into classic skater boy, and he has light pink lips'' ''what's his name?'' Sarah asked I said ''Bryce William'' Leah and Julianna go ''oh my god, oh my god'' Sarah said ''he is the richest person in our whole school, many girls are behind him, but he never dates anyone'' I ask ''why doesn't he date anyone?'' she said ''apparently we don't know why, but he is very handsome, and the most popular in our school, but he is also kind, he is not a fucked up idiotic boy like how other popular boys are, he is very well mannered'' I didn't say a word, there was a sudden silence in the atmosphere, there are only two reasons why I didn't speak. One, will Bryce ever love me, does he feel the same way I felt about him. Two, I didn't want anyone to know that I have did. We stopped at Oxford Street. We shopped and shopped. I brought a red dress, a black heel and a Canada goose jacket because winter is near by. I came back home at 10:30, dad was not home since he has night shift at the hospital. Mom was awake seeing TV and sitting on the couch, waiting for me to come home. She smiles and says ''so how did everything go?'' I smile, I come closer kept my shopping bags on the tea table and sat next to mom and said ''good'' and we both started watching a movie.