More powers and more Sercets?

~~~~'Emily pov~~~~

i arrive at the high school and parked my F150 right by Mrs.Georgia's car , she is my english teacher , she isn't like all the teachers that always put you down with projects and speeches, she is the kind of teacher that is chill and yet almost cool with anything we do in there, i wish we had more teachers like that. I opened the drivers door and and say Lizzy already was heading towards the front door in a rush, I'm guessing she doesn't want to be late, i could care less about being tardy. I started to walk and i felt another wave of dizziness, i started to walk slower then i felt my bones aching and i fell to the ground screaming in pain, my vision was getting blurry and i heard my bones cracking and shaping, i wanted to let go of my life, i could hear someone yelling for me but before i could see what it was i blacked out.

~~ 4 hrs ~~

" Why cant i open my eyes yet?"

€ You need more energy and I'm afraid your to weak€

" who are you?"

€Im your wolf midnight€

" Oh"

€ You will be able to wake up soon€

" okay good"

Next thing i know, My eyes open and i looked down I'm on four paws, my hearing is sharper and senses. I hear a snap and i turned my head and see Jacob and he mindlinks me.

" Your awake?"

"yeah i am, Did anybody see me?

" No i shifted to my wolf and and grabbed you by scruff and took you to the woods behind the school."

" Oh, i wanna see what my wolf looks like."

Jacob shifts into his wolf which is brown mixed with gray in it.

" i can show you a place where you can see your wolf"

I nodded my head to let him show me where to go, he started running off, i took off but i was going way to fast as a regular wolf would be going. i looked ahead and saw i was catching up to Jacob, my paws went even faster and i jumped over a long trunk in the woods. i felt so free and wild and somehow i knew where to go and i was way ahead of Jacob.

€ You like this as much as i do€

" Yes! I feel so free and not trapped"

I stopped near the lakes water edge and looked in the water and saw my wolfs head its black and tip of my ears have red on them. awesome!!! I walked whereo I could see the full length of me, i had red at the tips of my tail and paws tip. I hear Jacob coming behind me and i turned to him and he mind links me.

" Your wolf is gorgeous."

" thanks but don't we gotta go back to school?"

" yeah but with your record, i don't think you care"

" Can i tell you something?"

i shifted back into my human form and i still have my clothes on, then Jacob shifted behind a tree and came out with just a pair of basketball shorts. He gives me the look like i can tell him. I have known Jacob when i was little so did Alex, but i got along with Jacob more then her. I don't know why though

" i got powers."

" What kind?"

" i can see the dead and they can come to me when i relax to give me messages and i can see visions."

He looked stunned yet worried next thing i know he grabs my wrist and says "come on, i need to take you somewhere."

~~~ Jacobs pov~~

when Emily told me she has powers, i knew it the way i saw her wolf run which is faster than mine and i thought i was the fastest wolf, well Emily proved me wrong, I cant believe it everybody thought that she was dead. looks like she was with us the whole time which mean if Alex is still alive. oh no, no wonder why Madok wanted those to, they r the twins of of darkness!

I had Olivia follow me to the library near my house, they are takes about those two but i didn't believe they where true, i run to back of the library and pulled out the book and grabbed it and run out with emily close to me, my house will be secretive.

~~~ Alex pov~~

i gotten to the school time to Break free, I see the Moon Star's pack slut and i visioned her rubs breaking and then i break her back and i watch her fall to the ground and since no one was around because Leo already left in the school i told her " Now you can be terrified of me."

I walk over her and go inside of school and I see the principles office and i walked inside his office. He looks up and puts down his paper, and he asks " what do i owe this surpise to?"

" someone to be feared about."

Then I make black shadows come out of my hands and made them choke him to death. I want people to find him dead so i put his sunglasses on him covering his eyes and make him looking at his papers and then i walked out and went outside of school and visioned it on fire and watched it start and watched everyone scream and run outside. i call Madok

" Dad i need to be pick up, the school went into flames?"

" sure princess I'll be there soon."

i see Madok pulled up, i put on my sunglasses and went inside it and went home. Once i arrived, i went to my bedroom and went onto my bed, what an exhausted day. The last thought i had before i went into deep sleep.

"who am i?"

~ Emily pov~~

we went to Jacobs house and he told me the story of how there where these two girls that had the powers one of them was stronger then the other but with two of the combined they can destroy the world or make anybody there own toy, With me knowing that my sister is alive still i still want to get her away from Madok before something bad happens. i arrived at my house in wolf form and shift back into human form,i didnt see my dad car in the drive way, he must be taking of pack business. I walk upstairs and go under my covers and fell asleep and with one final thought.

" Who am i?"

~~ dont forget to vote comment and give feedback thx~~