<|Youtube videos|>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jaspal POV
Today Derek invited me over to make a video. A try not laugh challenge. It sounded fun and I really wanted to see him today so I said yes.

He told me to come over at 2pm or something like that. So I dressed up and watched a bit of Supergirl before leaving. At 1h40pm I got up and left going at Derek's house.

I was a bit nervous for some reasons....I don't know why. In any case I arrived at Derek's house knocking on his door. When he answered he smiled telling me to come in and make myself at home. I blushed a bit, not on purpose though...it came like that. We went to his room chatting a bit of what we could do for the video. I didn't really payed attention to what he was saying...I was more looking at his adorable smile, his chocolate brown eyes and his lips...If I could lean lower maybe I could k—

He snapped his fingers making me get out of my daydream.

"..Are you okay Jaspal?" Derek said soflty. "Y-yeah yeah sorry what were you saying?" I said. "Are you kidding me? You weren't listenning? I said maybe we could tweet something so the d-squad could said us some things we could react to." He said a bit mad. "Sorry." I said as I looked down. I don't know why I was acting that way today. It was wrong. It felt wierd. Could I possibly have feelings for my best friend?

Derek's POV
Jaspal was acting a bit different from the other times we made videos together. But that didn't stoped me from still making the video.

"Alright I'll set up the stuff and prepare the video. Did you bring your camera?" I said while placing mine. "No I forgot." He said. "Great I'll have to try and find my other camera. Where the fuck did I put it?" I said a bit angry. I found my camera sitting on my table behind some stuff. I really need to clean up my room.

"Found it." I said. After placing it and preparing the things for the video, I looked at Jaspal smiling and making sign we can start the video. He looked back at me a bit blushing. I found it...odd...but cute.

Jaspal's POV
My best friend looked at me making sign we can start the video. I blushed at the smile he made. It was...adorable.

After a couple minutes, we started the challenge wich was to be honest pretty hard. Evertime he laughed, I felt my cheeks getting hotter. They were a pinkish colour. I really hope Derek didn't noticed. He probably did anyways.

[Next chapter will probably be out tonight so stay tuned for the next chapter. Please no hate this is my first chapter so I hope you guys like it <3]