<|Hidden feelings|>

{While I was scrolling on instagram Jaspal fell asleep wrapping his arm around me. I blushed slightly when he did that but I didnt bother and proceed. I closed my phone and felt asleep too.}

Derek's POV
It was 7am when I woke up, and Jaspal was still sleeping besides me. His head was placed on my chest comfortably. I didnt really wanted to wake him up. His snores was soft and....almost adorable. N-no I couldn't think that Im his best friend!

Was I probably feeling something towards my best buddy Jaspal? Thats impossible! Well...maybe. He doesn't even Know I'm gay. Not even my parents. As soon as I started thinking about thise things I got up without waking up Jaspal.

I looked at his cute sleeping face and started walking out of the room shaking my head. I sat on the kitchen table taking a cup of coffee. I didnt wanted to leave Jaspal just to go to Starbucks.

I got up going at the living room laying on my couch watching Tv when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me.

Jaspal's POV
I woke up In Derek's bed alone so I went up to see where he was. My head a bit dizzy but I could deal with it. I saw Derek laying on the couch watching Tv so I joined. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Derek said with a bit of a joking tone in his voice. "Good morning Derek~." I said happy seeing him.

Derek sat up to give me some place to sit. I sat down besides him. "Have any plans for today?" I ask. "Mmmh I was wondering If we could chill a bit today you know and we could also make a live stream on instagram if you want." He tells me. I smile and nod while looking back at the Tv.

I felt...somehting inside of me, like butterflies trying to escape my mouth. Derek was so close to me. I really wanted to tell him how I felt. About my hidden feelings. I really really wanted to tell him but I was scared that he might reject me.

I told myself tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day, I will confess to Derek. I was blushing just the thought of it. I was gazing until Derek snapped me out of it.

"Are you okay buddy?" He says while snapping his fingers. I look at him and nod still blushing. "I-I should probably get dressed. Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I ask trying to avoid eye contact. " Yeah sure go ahead and take what you want." He says without caring. "Thanks" I said while getting up.

I walk up to his bedroom searching for clothes to wear. I find a pair of skinny black jeans and a hood of do good die great. Some of Derek's merch. I started stripping down my clothes as I put Derek's clothes.

Derek's POV
Jaspal was taking for ever over there. So I decided to get up to see what he was doing. As I got to my room I saw Jaspal undressing and putting some of my clothes. I waited on the door waiting for him. "That looks good on you Jas." I said. He jumped a bit tunring around and blushing. "Th-thanks." He said.

I took out my phone preparing for the live. "
Im going live hun wanna come?" I said without noticing what I said. "What'd you call me?" He said. I now noticed what I said and regretted it. "Uh I said B-bud yeah I said bud." I lied while starting the live.

[Oof the longest one so far. This was fun to make honestly. This was 604 words...Big fat oof. Any suggestions? Just leave a comment! Want more if this content just follow me duh.]