<|Confession gone wrong|>

{The game was over and we headed to do something else. We we're laying on his bed, staring at the celling. All I could thought was about Derek. How close he was. And the thought I'll be confessing to him Tomorrow was...stressing. I was blushing...I was also really tired. Normally I take naps in the day...might as well fall asleep. After 10 minutes of boringness, I fell alseep.}

Derek's POV
It was really boring right now and Jaspal had to leave in twenty minutes. I had an idea. A genious idea...we should est Burger King for 24hours! Yes brilliant idea. I asked Jaspal but he didn't respond.

"Jaspal?" What? He was asleep? Well okay yeah I understand the fact that he always takes naps but he had to leave in like fifteen minutes. Anyways I got up to take a good look at him. He was...really adorable. What am I saying?? No it can't be...wait what. I shake my head and decide to slap him to wake him up. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD." I said screaming.

He woke up looking at me like what the fuck dude. I laughed it was so funny. "You're leaving in 10 minutes c'mon get your stuff." I said. He looked at me again...I think he's mad.

Jaspal's POV
I was napping until Derek slaps me. "What the fuck was that for??!" I said madly. "You we're sleeping c'mon get up you're leaving!" He said. I got up and let you out a deep sigh. "Alright." I said while getting at the front door. Derek pats me on the back and says goodbye as I leave. I was really mad at my self. I wanted to do more. Well It's not like I'm never seeing him again...I'm confessing to him tomorrow. Gosh...that was stressing.

Before he closed the door I turned back and stoped him as I put one hand on his chest stopin him from closing the door. I looked at him in the eyes. He looked confused. "It's okay if...I come back tomorrow right?" I said shyly. "Y-yeah Sure haha." He says. "Good." I said while smiling and a bit blushing. I scratch my neck as I say bye for real now. "Well cya tomorrow then." He says. "Yeah cya."

I left his house and started walking towards mine. I was still a bit mad at myself but whatever.

<TIME SKIP>

Jaspal's POV
Today was the day...I finally confess to my crush. I was...not ready. How the hell am I gonna tell him?! Oh no...gosh I need advice. Okay okay Im gonna text Neela...I don't know!

I decide to grab my phone and text Neela.

                                     ---/\/\/\/♥️Derek♥️\/\/\/\---
                                                           Hey how do I tell Derek I like him?—

—Well just tell him😏
                                                                  Well I cant just tell him like that—

—look Jaspal before asking question
    you should really look who you're
    texting to.
                                                                                                               Oh shit....—

—Come over to my house at 7pm. No
questions.
                                                                                                                     Okay...—

Derek's POV
Jaspal just texted me and thought I was Neela. Wow thats...okay. He said 'Hey How do I tell Derek I like him?' So...he really did have feelings for me. This bastard...he's gonna get it when he comes over...not in violance...in a other way.

[oof hey guys...gosh this was fun to make and honestly I'm exited to write the next chapter. Tell in the comments if you guys want Smut or fluff. One of them I'm not doing others xD. Anyways this was 541 words hehe.]