Scrambling

Sophie was laying on her bead staring at the ceiling thinking about what to tell them, when she heard her door being knocked on, "SOPHIE ARE YOU ALMOST READY" he yelled. Then she scrambled out of her daze realizing that she had 10 minutes before the sleepover started. Sophie cursed under her breath while running around like a mad man trying to get all of her stuff reading. She grabbed pajamas and a fresh pair of clothes, a notebook, everything else she would need and looked in the mirror one last time just to see she was a mess. She quickly did her hair into a cute braid and stood a little taller. "Finally ready, *wiping brow* whew". Ok I'm ready she said opening the door. "You look nice babe, what took you so long" keefe said as she hauled her stuff out. She was trying to carry it all before keefe coul— take her bags which he already did. "I can handle it myself ya know" Sophie explained. "I know, you can handle a lot, because you can handle me" he laughed. Sophie blushed, "We have to go now" Sophie rushed. "Your cute when your serious" keefe complimented, which made Sophie blush even more. When he pulled her into an unexpected kiss, Sophie was realizing she was getting closer and closer to the moment she was dreading. She hasn't told everyone her and Keefe were dating yet. Oops. Coming out of he kiss she heard someone clearing their throat, Grady. Another oops... "Oh hiiiiii dad, we were just heading out". He gave us a weird look, and said "sureeee". "Ok Sophie let's go" Keefe linked his arm with Sophie's and pulled her out of the door, just to turn around to tell Grady, that he would keep Sophie save by all means and blah blah blah.