Crimson

When they walked into the sky lighted room, the celestial jungle shined in the spotlight. It was beautiful. Sophie stared at it, while Keefe started to set up her stuff. She looked at Keefe and immediately told him to stop because it would be to suspicious. He rolled his eyes, "If you insist." The girls went to a different room to change into their pajamas. As soon as they were alone Biana and Linh stared at Sophie in confusion. "Why are you looking at me like that" Sophie questioned. "Seriously" Linh replied. "What was that, Keefe was setting up your stuff" Biana pressed. "Oh um nothing he was just being nice" Sophie stuttered. "Sureeee" Linh said, before Sophie rushed out of the room. She was crimson, her face even felt like it was on fire. She wished she could just teleport right out of there, but that would be rude. Sophie creeped up to Keefe "They noticed, and now they'll be extra, observant." "Don't worry we'll tell them soon" Keefe assured her. "How soon" Sophie pressed, as Keefe interrupted her whispering "Now", right before he called, "Guys we have something to tell you". At that sound Biana and Linh scrambled out of the room eager to see what was happening. "Oh no" Sophie said *facepalm*. "Sophie why don't you tell them" Keefe suggested. "What no why wait WHAT, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" Sophie trembled. "Ok whatever guys, me and Sophie—"NEED NEW NAME SUGGESTIONS FOR SILVENYS AND GREYSONS BABY" Sophie screamed, her hand clamped over Keefe's mouth. Everyone stared to quarrel over choosing the best names, loosing interest in Sophie and Keefe. "What was that for" Keefe asked confused. "Keefe I can't ruin everything, please, I, I don't know what to do" Sophie stammered. "Well, I do", Keefe pulled Sophie into a kiss, in front of everyone. Both of them turning crimson, to turn and see everyone staring at them, their mouths gaping. Biana screamed. Linh awed. Tam looked discussed but not surprised. Fitz looked lost. Dex looked happy for them. "Whoops" Sophie said. Biana screamed more, "AHHHH OMG OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED I AHHHHHH JRHUALDBWOWLWNDJSJRBSUWKRBAOLQMSLDNEJODBRUDYECDBTDSOM". "Are you ok" Linh asked Biana. "Yeah, yeah, I just need an explanation...NOW" she forced, after everyone was silent. Keefe finally announced "Me and Sophie are a couple now". Biana screamed yet again running up to Sophie and hugging her. "YAYAYAYAYAY I KNEW IT, I knew it right linh, right...RIGHT" Biana yelled. "Calm down Biana, you knew it ok" Sophie assured her. Sophie ran over to Fitz whispering "I hope this doesn't change anything". "No, no, definitely not" Fitz said certainly. She then talked to him through their minds, and she talked to everyone else, especially Biana. Then Sophie and Linh shoved Biana into Tams arms and she turned so crimson, they cried of laughter and Biana shoved them all right back. They all saw Tam blush and smile after which made Linh say "Ya, I'll be bugging him about that when we get home." And everyone laughed the night away.