1

Delilah's POV

I sat in Mrs.Bulloughs' classroom for AP science writing down notes when the principal walks in with a new student, his hair was a buzz cut and he looked like a total badass; he was kinda cute.

"you must be Zach Clayton, have a seat next to Delilah." my teacher said and I moved my bag off of the seat next to me and the teacher continued the lesson. 

-Lunch-

it was now lunch and I felt pretty bad for that Zach kid.

"Hey, you're Zach right?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled, "whats up lil ma." he said and I smiled, 

"well I know it's your first day and I was wondering if you'd wanna come with me to Chipotle then I could introduce you to people?" he nodded and we walked off to my White Jeep Wrangler with a lift kit.

"your jeeps sick," he stated and I laughed saying thanks and he hops in the passenger seat.

"You can plug your phone into the aux cord," I stated handing him the white cord and he took it plugging in his iPhone X playing songs with a loud ass base and I even started jamming with him.

-after school- 

after school, I was home alone bored after showering and keeping the house clean since my parents are always out of town. after about an hour and a half, my phone dinged.

From: Badboy😈🤤

Hey, do you wanna come over?

I smiled at my phone and quickly typed a reply.

To: Badboy 

course, text me your address and I'll be there in about 20?

I run upstairs to my room quickly getting dressed:

and after I put my outfit on I reapply my makeup which was just eyeliner and mascara and I hop into my Jeep and head over to the address Zach texted me

---

Zach's POV 

I sat in my apartment bored as fuuuckkk but I couldn't get that Delilah girl out of my head, I eventually shook it off and texted her inviting her over. 

while I waited for her I decided to take a quick shower.

GUYS IDK I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE ANYMORE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK