37

When we got back from denny's I put Reilly down for his nap and decided to clean the apartment, the door buzzer thing started going and I walked over to it.

"Hello?" I said,

"Hey del; me, Nate and Jack are here."

I smiled buzzing the three in and soon enough they came in, I put my finger to my mouth signalling to shut the hell up and be quiet, they nodded and hugged me.

"Well isn't it Samuel Wilkson" I smiled at my best friend, he smiled back and everyone sat down.

"How's it going lil ma?" Nate (Sk8 Maloney) asked, I shrugged saying.

"Good besides being tired all the time. Being a single mom is hard." They nodded and there was a silence.

Gilinksky kinda looked pissed and he looked over at me, making eye contact.

"If you don't mind Johnson wants to come over" I smiled nodding.

"Just tell him to buzz when he gets here" he nodded typing on his phone.

+++

It's been about an hour and Reilly had just woke up, I fed him and changed him, bringing him out so the boys could see him, the door buzzed and I clicked the thing to let them in.

"Jack Johnson" I smiled, he nodded giving me a hug walking in and seeing Reilly.

Sam was currently holding my son, smiling and making faces at him, "oh my god he's smiling!" Sam said, I raced to grab my phone and take a picture.

"His first smile" I cooed and Sam looked up at me, smiling. His eyes sparkled and it was almost dragging me closer to him.

Sammy's POV

Delilah smiled down at me while I was looking up at her, the way she smiled her eyes were so gorgeous and her whole face lit up when she smiled. She was naturally beautiful.

I loved her, and Reilly; but couldn't tell her.

Delilah's POV

After everyone left a couple hours later, Sam helped me clean as Nate bought everyone Post mates.

"Thanks for helping me, Sam" I said, he stood up looking at me and said.

"Of course Del, why wouldn't I help you?" He smiled, my heart started fluttering, something it hasn't done in a long time.

Delilah stop, focus on your son and that's it

But it wouldn't hurt to have help sometimes

Are you crazy? He's not his father, he'll use you

But I've known him forever, he won't do that.

I pushed my brain aside, our eye contact was still locked. He leaned in and his lips connected to me, sending chills down my spine and I smiled, he cupped my face and I had my arms around his torso.

Reilly made a noise and we disconnected, looking at him and laughing.

"Did you wanna stay here?" I smiled, Sam nodded and said he rode with Nate and I offered to drive.

We put Reilly in his car seat, and Sam insister to drive since he was in love with my car, as I had a white BMW M340i.

We went to his house and he quickly grabbed clothes and ran back.

While he drove back to my apartment, he grabbed my hand, and I didn't hesitate to grab it.

Zach moved on, why can't I?