The Cleaning Disaster

Shout Outs to everyone for being patient with me and giving lots of supportive comments. But Exclusive shout outs to CuteKitty3157, Tetsu-Sakamaki, BenTampke, and Ruiz2017. Hope you all enjoy this long-awaited chapter.

~Earlier that day~

"Alright let's get this place Cleaned Up and Spotless!" Yelled Makarov "Yeah!!!" screamed the guild "Why do we have to clean up?" Canna asked wanting nothing more than to drink. "Canna if we are going to take care of the baby then we will need to make sure this destructive family guild is safe for our new member." Makarov said telling Canna off. "Ok . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But were drinking later right." Canna said back to Master who only grind shaking his head at Canna's shenanigans. "Well, everything looks like it going well so far. . . . . ." *BREAK CRASH* " Oh Mavis, I just had to jink it now." Master Makarov said looking to find Elfman and Max around the destroyed bar. " What did you buffoons do now." Master Makarov sweat dripping at the mess at the bar. "Mira are you ok," Romeo asked looking behind the destroyed bar. "Yeah, of course, why do you ask" Mira inquired with a bump on her head and blood leaking down her face. "I'm sorry Mira." Elfman said to his big sister. "No worries Elfman I'm perfectly fine." Mirajane said passing out and freaking out everyone.

~Time skip brought to you by red happy~

Soon after fixing the bar/the rest of the guild and bandaging Mirajane with a crying Elfman and Lisanna. "Alright, we're almost done with making this place full baby proof." Bisca says to her love. "You're sure right Bisca, but do you think all of the guild can take care of the baby?" Alzack says looking to his wife with uncertainty. "Of course, they can take on a whole army what more chaos would a baby do to the guild." Bisca says looking at her hardworking Namaka. Alzack looks at his wife and then the rest of the guild, after everything that has happened in this guild what will be in store for our Fairytail adventure. (see what I did there. No? ok.) "Were back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Natsu's group shouts their arrival. "Welcome back guys." Romeo and Asuka say to the group while the rest of the guild look with a shocked expression at the mountain of all the toys being pulled on Erza's luggage carrier. " What in the everloving edolas did you guys buy?" Macao and Wakaba yell at team Natsu. " What? You guys told us to get stuff?" Grey says as if a mountain of toys for a baby was nothing out of the ordinary. "I tried to tell you guys but. You didn't listen." Wendy says with a smile while sweatdropping. "Grey-sama, what type of toys did you guys get for little Ashley?" Juvia says with hearts in her eyes. "You know just the usual." Erza, Grey, and Natsu voiced at the same time. "Yeah...... sure we did." Lucy uttered with a sweatdrop as she looked at all the toys they got for Ashley. Many stuff animals (hope you guys Didn't forget the huge Igneel stuffed dragon and the fish plushies Natsu and Happy got for Ashley.) chewies, many fuzzy blankets, binkies, books, baby rocking horse, and numerous more baby toys and gadgets.

~Very short Time skip~

"What in the every living world is this?" shriek the high-speed mage and Plant mage. "Where in the hell did you guys get the money for all of this?" Jet put into words after him and his buddy Droy screeched at team Natsu. "That's a secret." Erza says leaving everyone baffled on where this money came to pay for this. "Where's Gajeel and Levy?" Wendy asks noticing that a certain iron dragon slayer and the well-known bookworm were not with Jet or Droy. "They're coming soon." Droy said with such Displeasure expressing his distaste towards the dragon slayer being near his and Jets, Levy. "Stop exaggerating you idiots, were right here." Gajeel says coming in with levy. Levy was holding a sleeping Ashley who was wearing cute bear overalls with a baby blue shirt. Her natural little tuffs of Auburn hair swish in a way that causes the baby to scrunch up her nose and let out an adorable yawn and cause her to snuggle up to Levy for more warmth. Gajeel, on the other hand, was carrying a small bag. '' (Yes it's The Mary Poppins bag) that held all the baby clothes and garments in the never-ending bag. "Sorry, we weren't here on time we had to get this bag from a friend of mine to fit all the clothes we got for this little Dragon." Levy stated in a hush hushed tone trying to not wake up the little dragon slayer. "Hey did anyone get a crib for Ashley?" Lisanna questioned the guild. Everyone stood dumbfounded, How could they forget the simplest things ever for a baby!!!??? "What time do the Stores close around?" Happy questioned in worry to Pantherlily and Carla. "It's too late now." Carla said exhausted and tired. "Couldn't we make one?" Pantherlily questioned. "What do you mean by that Lilly?" Gajeel asked pantherlily. "We could make our own. We already used a lot of money all ready, we need to save money up for the future for little Ashley. Also, remember the Christmas incident." pantherlily asked after his mini-speech. "Which one?" Happy asked "The Bell Happy, The Bell we had to fix after Natsu and Grey. not the party at Lucy's House." Carla inciting her opinion about what Pantherlily was getting at. "Well let's get crackalackin." Natsu yells "Yeah what are we waiting for?." Gajeel smirks. "The Girls and I can make a mobile for Ashley." Levy said smiling along with all the other girls confirming Levy's statement.

~Time Skip brought to you by the Guild~

(Watch from 8:56 to 11:16 to see what I mean about the Christmas incident or watch the whole thing.😁)

"Wow, we did a great job guys." Happy said with aww. "What are you talking about happy? You didn't do anything." Grey said looking mad. "I supervised." Happy says proudly of himself pushing out his chest trying to impress Carla. "You were probably thinking of fish." Carla sighs done with Happy's shenanigans for the day. "Why do you downgrade me, Carla." Happy says fake crying. "You guys finally didn't break anything for once." Makarov with happy tears in his eyes. "You girls did an awesome job with the baby mobile." Romeo exclaims looking at the baby mobile that held a golden fairy tail insignia in the middle and the elements revolving around it playing a quiet lullaby. "Aww shucks guys it wasn't that hard and I love what you guys did with the crib." Levy and Lucy smiling at the metal crib the male dragon slayer made. "At Least we got this all done." The Fire and Iron dragons slayer say looking at their masterpiece. Bisca who was holding little Ashley sets her into her crib covering her with the big fluffy blanket. Ashley yawns before smiling at them and going to bed sleeping peacefully. The gild crowds around the crib smiling a soft smile making the guild glow a little at the child. Who would've thought that this child was going to bring this Namaka closer together than it already was.

(This is what the Crib looks like)