Chapter 8:

*kayzha's POV*
Cam been asleep for about 20 minutes. I picked her up and carried her to her grandmothers room. I did the same with Journey. I laid her down covered her up and left out. About 2 minutes later she got up and came back into the living room and laid on me. "Y did u leave me?" She asked. "I laid you down because u were asleep." I said laughing but she was mad. "Hey babe don't you suppose to be bringing your first car back to our house." I asked her. "Yea as a matter of fact let me text my little brother and tell him to drive it down here. I look at her screen as she text BabyBro😂💜🤟🏾. She asked if he could bring her car and he said yea. "His girlfriend is gonna drive his car and he'll drive mine." Cam said. "Alright." I said. About 10 minutes later he was pulling up in a blacked out grey Camaro and a all black Blacked out camaro pulled. "Is that your brother?" I asked "Yeah and there my grey baby." Cam said. Cam jumped up and went outside to see her brother. I stayed inside it's hot out there.  He came inside and I got up an dapped him up. "Sup Kayzha." He said. He knew about me him and her sister NayNay. She loved her sister I love her to she so sweet. I haven't seen her in a while I wonder if she wanna come stay with us I know she has been struggling. Imma call her later. "Sup Bro" I said.  I saw someone turn in the driveway going  30. I wonder who it was. "Who is that" cams grandma asks. William looked outside and said," it's my ma." I looked at cam and she was already annoyed. Her ma came runnin in her. "WHat you doing here huh," she said getting all up in cams face. "Back up ma I don't got time for this not today." Cam said. Journey began to cry so I went back there and got her and began to soothe her. "What you mean you ain't got time for this?" She asked. "I don't got time for you coming in here judging me." Cam said. "Judge you? I don't judge you." Cams mother said. "Yeah you do I've been nothing but a disappointment and u know it. Y'all see why I don't come home because she don't know how to stop. Fuck it." She said with tears in her eyes. She grabbed her keys off of the table and left and went outside. Her mom followed shortly behind her. Her mother jumoed in her car and drove off and I stopped cam before she could leave.
*Cams POV*
I snatched my keys off the table and jumped in my camaro I saw my mom get into her car and leave and Kayzha came out sortly behind her coming my way. "Cam where you going." Kayzha yelled. "Too cool off." I said. "I'm coming with -"  "no stay here I want to be alone." I said. I hopped in my car and drove off. I went to the racing track my dad used to always take me too. "Come on lightening lets see what you can do." I said grabbing my steering wheel. I went 12 laps around the track and decided to go home. I rolled a blunt and sat in one spot for like 1 hour. I'm not even suppose to be smoking but i needed this. I was driving back when I accidentally ran the stop sign. Somebody had hit me. Everything went dark. The last thing I heard was someone saying, "Everything's gonna be okay babygirl." Then I blacked out.
*Kayzha's POV*
I wonder if Cams okay. Maybe I should call her. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts and found "Everything 💍💜😍" I called her phone but she didn't answer. She almost never not answer the phone. I tried calling 3 more times she still didn't answer. I got a call from the hospital. I wonder why they calling me. "Hello is this Shakayzha?" They said. "Yea this is she." I said. "Hello I was calling to let you know that Camryn Greene is in the hospital. She was in a car accident. Are you currently able to come out here to fill out some paperwork?" They lady said. "Yea ummm I'm Otw." I said. I hung up the phone. "I have to go Cam was in a car accident and is in the hospital." I said "oh my god." Her grandma said. "Yep so I'm about to go to the hospital." I turned around and ran out the house to her Mercedes and hopped in. I went to the hospital and her family followed me. I cried the whole way there. My eyes were so red a puffy. We pulled up And I parked and got out. "Hey I'm here for Camryn Greene." I said. "Yes ma'am she is in the back your gonna have to wait." The receptionist said. "I need to be back there now!" I told the lady. "Im sorry ma'am but unfortunately I can't let you back there." She said. I went and sat down. I don't know if I'm mad or sad. "Hey we'll keep the kids for tee cause I know you probably don't want to be bothered." Her grandma to me. I just nodded and put my head in my hands. I'm beyond devastated