1: Missing

Walking alone isn't the best idea. But walking home alone is probably the worst idea that you could do. Especially with the infamous Jeff The Killer is on the loose. But that what's Tora Valour did

            Missing: Tora Valour

Location: On August 15th of 2018. Last known location The Red Pot.

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Height: 5'9

Hair color: crimson red

eye color: midnight blue

Skin tone: fair

If seen report immediately. Missing for three days and is presumed dead. Again if seen please call this number (183)953-8993.

~la time skip bc athour-Chan is lazy~

Three weeks earlier: Third POV

"gnite tora!"

"Gnite Sammy!" The crimson haired woman called back at her boss. As she walked home she ignored the people and put in her headphones. Soon she reached her house with her mom and her stepdad. Her real dad left after she was born wanting no part in her life.

"I'm home!" No response.

"Mom? Steven?" She called again.  Still nothing. She went upstairs and saw a deep crimson red color on the carpet and as she turned the corner she screamed as she looked at the two bodies the lay in the master bedroom. She quickly dialled 911 and explained everything to them. They told her to wait and they'll be there in a few moments. A few minutes pass and she hears sirens outside as she is still crying she ran to go see them. Little did she know that a certain someone with a cut smile saw and heard everything.

__________________________________

So what did y'all think? Was it to weird um not enough explanation? Id love to hear from y'all. Tell me your thoughts and questions. And if you need to feel free to help on my punctuation or spelling. Cuz I suck at it. I will try and update often. But the latest I will update is three days from now. But um yeah. So feel free to leave comments please and enjoy!