3: Meeting pt2

Time of death: 11 pm.
Names: Serina Valour and Steven Valour
Ages: 35 and 36
Heights: 5'10 and 6'1
Death location: at home in bedroom.
Additional notes: one daughter and no other family. Cut smiles on both presumed work of Jeff the killer.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

Tora's POV

After the police left I went to go clean up everything. About three hours later everything was done.

'If I'm being honest mom didn't really care once Steven came into her life. Maybe this was for the better?' I thought to myself.

'But what if he comes after me? A dream come true. That's what it would be. After all he is my favorite CP next is EJ but hr isn't compared to Jeff.' I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud crash from upstairs. As I ran to go see what it was lo and behold there stood the pale white leathery skin black hair with unblinking eyes and a beautiful never ending cut smile.

"Jeff the Killer" I breathed out softly. As my astonishment washed over me he stepped closer.

"So you do know me?" He asked with a small smirk playing at his lips. Me on the other hand blushing like a mad woman.

"Y-yes. I do know who you are" I smiled softly

"Arnt you scared?' He asked harshly

"Of?"

"Me"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I like you. And your background is horrible and yet you didn't let that stop you in becoming one of the most amazing and talented CPs" I covered my mouth after I said that.

"Huh. You like me huh? Well we just met and yet you say you know me. You barely even know what I'm capable of" And with that he left but not before getting gave me an address that I'm assuming where he lives. And a note. See ya soon~ ;).