"Join me."

Tom woke up Tied up to a cold metal chair,
Unable to tell if anyone else was in the room.
" augh, finally you're awake. You took forever!"
" huh..wait...TORD!" He tried getting up in a rage, but couldn't move. The ropes he was wearing only grew tighter.
" best not to move, witness, my invention, grows tighter every time."
" ugh.."
He stopped trying when he felt the ropes start to break the his skin. " what do you want?"
" I'll get straight to the point,  join my forces."
" what'll you be doing?"
" taking over the world."
" you sick fuck. Why would I join you for that? Why would you want me anyway?"
Tord walked up torwards Tom, leaning up near his face.
" you, me, our minds are much more alike than you know. I messed with you because you didn't use your full potential, idiot Jehovah witness." He tapped Toms Head, in which Tom only scowled.
"..and what'll I get out of this? Money? Food? I've got eno-" Tord interrupted.
" your sight "
" wait, what?"
" you heard me,"
Tom wanted that more than anything, but he had to play hard to get.
" and..?"
" free clothes, food, water, a room."
" that's a lot..what's the catch?"
Tord couldn't say it yet, he had to manipulate Tom first- that way he'd listen.
" never mind that- is that a yes? "
" let me see the thing that gives me sight..and take me out of these chains and I'll consider it."