Accomplishment?

As many people know, I'm pretty much a hoe. It doesn't really count until high school or until I sleep with someone, but I've been in more relationships than I can count on one hand. I've been so determined to find someone I truly like, when dumb old me knew all along. Let me tell you a story. This is a story I wrote last year, and I finally get to finish it. Well...it's not really a story.

11 year old Alyx was just starting middle school and she was already in her second relationship. It was with a boy she had liked for a long time, but she slowly realised that they weren't right together. They're now good friends.

Her history class went on a school trip, and there, she met one of her future best friends. Let's call him Nate. Now, like anyone, Alyx had an ideal type. This boy was exactly it. Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect height, this boy was d-r-e-a-m-y. But Alyx was terrified to confess to him for two reasons. She was scared of rejection, and she didn't know him that well. Turns out this boy liked her too, though, and he felt the same.

A couple months later, they become very good friends. Alyx thought this could be the time to confess, but she was still scared. She made jokes about her and Nate being in a relationship to see how he would feel about it. He was in a brief relationship as well. This whole time she never said a word about liking him.

Her other friend, let's call her Sarah, beat her to it. Sarah confessed to Nate, and then they got together. Alyx was hurt, but obviously she couldn't say anything since it would totally blow her cover. She still didn't say anything. Months later the new school year started, and the two were still together. By now, Alyx accepted that they really loved each other, but she also had gotten super close to Nate.

She got a boyfriend, then a boyfriend, then a boyfriend, then a girlfriend. But all of them weren't right for her. One didn't talk to her. Another was extremely secretive about their relationship. The next was super creepy and possessive. The next lived across the country. Through the breakups and tough times, her two best friends Nate and let's call her Clara, helped her up.

Alyx never stopped liking Nate. He was always in the back of her mind. He got another girlfriend after a huge fight and breakup with Sarah. Sarah stopped being our friend. After his next girlfriend, he got another one. He got broken up with many times. He also broke up with one girl who took things way too quickly.

At this point, it's summer again. Alyx still liked Nate, and Nate had on and off crushes on Alyx. But Alyx couldn't confess because she and Nate supposedly loved each other as if they were family. In this period of time, they video chatted often. One day, Alyx couldn't take it much longer and asked her friend for help. She came up with a plan. 'Prank' Nate with a confession and see how he would react. So she did it, and she expected him to reject her. But instead, he admitted that she was always a girl on his mind. This made Alyx super happy, so after a bit of tricks and drama, they both were well aware that they really liked each other.

They became a couple. The 'honeymoon' phase lasted about two months. Nate became a shitty person and their friendship was ruined. After six months, the broke up.

Yes, this is a true story. The only name I didn't change in this story was mine. I guess I could call this an accomplishment. The boy I'm totally into feels the same about me. But you never know what could happen.