Tickets

Tickets. They can either be the greatest thing in the world or make your life a nightmare. Concerts tickets. Traffic tickets. Both happening within the same week. But order does matter. You can go from a high off of life with happiness and excitement. Then comes the downfall. The stomach churning with anger an grief. How could this have happened? I was so careful the entire time. I loose control for a few seconds. Wrong place at the wrong time. It's happens within a flash of time. What just happened? What are they going to say? What am I going to say?

Afterwards. The feeling of buying the concert tickets. Happy. But whenever I hear the word tickets I think of the prior. I can't get it out of me head. It's inside of me. Internally destroying me. They tell me it happens to everyone. Don't let it control you. Stop the distraction. We will figure it out when the time comes. I give in. Relax. Or at least try to. I put it in the back of my head. Try to worry on more important issues. Breathe.

If it were the other way around, the outcome might be the same. I would go from a super high to an all time low. At least the way it happened, I have this sense of hope. That good things can come from the bad. That not everything in our life that happens is complete shit. I've realized that people makes mistakes and we learn from it. That's what life consists of, trial and error.

Tickets. Both lead to costs. Positive or negative. It happens. Life happens.