2

"I am NOT wearing that" I almost screamed at the skimpy black dress with a pink top that Lindsey brought out.

"Come on, its nice" Lindsey threw it at me.

You could probably see my bottom it was that short!

"Nu-uh" I shook my head in disagreement, walking over to the waredrobe.

I pull out a skinny pair of light blue jeans and a white vest top.

Lindsey is not having it.

"You are not wearing that!" She shreiked.

"Whats wrong with it?" I shrugged.

"Its just...ew"

I stared at the black dress Lindsey had in her hands.

"Please!" Lindsey begged.

"Ok, but you owe me!" I grabbed the dress and walked over to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and hopping into thw shower.

....

As the water trickled down my back, my muscles relaxed and I forgot all about having to go to a gay concert.

....

I climbed out and dried myself off before getting dressed.

The dress hugged my stomach and showed me curves I never knew I had.

It looked......nice?

Staring at myself for ages trying to decide weather or not I liked it I was interrupted

"Come on what is taking you so long" Lindsey whined.

I opened the door.

"Wow" Lindseys lips tuged upwards into a grin.

"I...don't like it." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't care we have to leave in 15 minutes" She walked away to get some heels.

I go to reach for my flat plain plack with pink bow dolly shoes but she stops me.

"Are you kidding you are about 4ft Harry will not notice you in the crowd. "

"He wont notice me anyways" I mumble.

She hands me a pair of black heels about 7" tall and I put them on.

She smiled before doing my make-up, I never wore make-up but she insisted I did just for tonight.

I curled the ends of my long blonde hair before she grabbed her car keys and we left.

I feel something but I cant put my finger on it.