v

“Taehyung! Who's your new friend?” Jimin yelled , Taehyung wasn't sure what Jimin meant by friend so he turned around and it seems as though a creepy old man was following Taehyung around. “Damn that ass” the man mumbled, he grabbed reach of Taehyung's wrist , “Taehyung!” both Jimin and Jin shouted which obviously caused a scene.

Jimin and Jin tried to remove Taehyung from the man's grip but he had a gun, he whipped out his gun and yelled “If anyone moves he dies!” Jimin and Jin slowly back away.

Just when the man thought he won, Jungkook came out of nowhere and tackled the man. He removed the gun from his hand in the process. Jin had dialed 911 and the whole time it was on speaker. The police shortly came after.

“Hey, thanks” Taehyung said
“Oh, I didn't do that for you. That was just because you were being so damn loud” Jungkook replied

This asshole, as Taehyung was about to strangle the living hell out of Jungkook, Jimin stopped him. “Whats your name?” “Why should I tell a complete stranger my name” Jungkook spat out coldly. Jimin annoyed Jungkook to the point he actually gave up his name. “Well Jungkook, are you going somewhere? You have no car, we can take you to wherever you're headed as a 'thanks' for saving my bestfriend” Jimin smiled “Beach.” “What a coincidence! We're going there too!” Jin had said in a motherly tone.

The four boys ended up going together, Jungkook bowed and went on his separate way.

“Thats the boy you said who was rude?” Jin gave Taehyung the 'Are you serious?' look as he waited for a response, “I swear! He is much more meaner than he looks!” Jin wasn't convinced and just muttered a 'whatever' before they helped Jimin unpacking their shit.

Meanwhile

Jungkook goes and meet this unfortunate lady, “Hey there hot shot~” someone called out to him he turned around to see a lady wearing a strapless bikini and some heels. Who the fuck wears heels at a beach? Jungkook, never got attracted by anyone. Male or female. So why do it right?

She drew closer to him , walking slowly and as seductive as possible. She pressed her chest against Jungkook as he smirked, “You're gonna get punished for teasing me like that baby girl~”
“Will you handcuff me and fuck me hard til I can't take it no more?~”
“Even better~” She took Jungkook's hand and led him to her car.

Taehyung spotted a certain someone leaving and scoffed, What a player he thought as he went to grab drinks for his burning , dehydrated friends.

                                            pause

Do y'all want me to discuss deeply how Jungoo tortures people using the girl as an example?

Or

Save that for later?