xiv

"What the fuck?"

"Jiminie! Why is he here??" Taehyung whined "He's now here as our photographer"
"What? I know you suck at taking pictures but him? Seriously?"
"...Fuck you, yes him. Now get dressed!" Jimin ordered him. How Jungkook wished he could order Tae around like that too.

[ many many pictures later ]

Throughout the photoshoot, all Jungkook could think of was how can someone look so cute and hot at the same time? [[ cough speak for yourself kookie but ok ]]

The pictures came out unquestionably beautiful.

Taehyung was amazed by Jungkook's photography skills and had completely forgotten he hated the guy

The four were exhausted. Taehyung and Jungkook weren't sure why Jin and Jimin were tired when all they did was hype the two out screaming 'Taekook Taekook...' Thats a cute name , Jungkook thought whenver they yelled. Taehyung, found it annoying.

“Hey. You did great” Taehyung mumbled , Jungkook found the other cute. He patted Taehyung's head then walked off. Taehyung sweared that at that moment, he could've become his little self.

Slap

Jungkook slapped (and grabbed) Tae's plump ass before heading out the door. Taehyung was both annoyed and thankful he did it. Well first of, he was annoyed at the fact Jungkook slapped his ass yet thankful because that stopped him from embarrassing himself for being a little.

Or so he thought.

At first, Jungkook thought Taehyung would kill him so he took no chances (because he's the one supposed to do the killing) and ran before he could.

Surprisingly, Taehyung wasn't chasing him, so he suspected something was wrong. He turned back around and saw Taehyung just standing there staring at absolute nothingness. Did he care? No. So he walked back to the apartment.

[ Flashback ]

Ooh love, nobody's ever gonna hurt you love...

The sound of his mother's singing was soothing to Jungkook's ear. Her voice, ever so sweet. Just like her personality.

His father came home drunk. Spitting out all sorts of curse words. Just another day at the Jeon's. Jungkook's brother, out for college, dad came home drunk as usual and mom comforting him.

All he wanted was a normal life. Like the other kids.

Everyday, he'd walk out, and see other kids smiling and laughing. His preschool years, this one kid, his brother and his parents always seemed so happy. Laughing, joking around. He was jealous of him, the way the other talked, judged his perfectionism, and smiled.

All he ever wanted was a family.

pause

I saw this card at the dollar store and thought of taekook

Jungoo @ Taetae

Jungoo @ Taetae