The ant-what?

A/n : hello! This is my first wattpad story! That I'm currently writing with my friend secretly at 12:00 AM and I can't go to sleep soooo enjoy! Also no smut. But swears ;D

Y/n= your name

It was a normal day at the avengers tower.
Or so you thought...

"Hey Tony! Do we have Anything fun to do today?" You said with a smirk as Tony was eating some cereal.

"I dunno.. Wanna do something fun?" Tony smirked.

Peter walked into the kitchen and leaned over the counter, where y/n and Tony are, he said "uh... M-Mr.Stark aren't you with pepper?" Peter asked sheepishly.

Tony stepped away from you and sighed at Peter. "yeah kid." then walked away.

You giggled as peter was very confused why you were giggling.

A few seconds later and Tony stood on top of the coffee table in the living room and yelled "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" while clapping.

Everyone groaned and walked over to him.

"oh relax you guys ... Anyway there is a scientist that used to work with my erm-"
he gave Bucky a dirty look
" dad, and"

Y/n pat Bucky on the back and whispered "it's OK" while Bucky was frowning

"and apparently he found a way to make people small and big"

"isn't it called-"

You cut Bruce off and said "no more science stuff.. Decrease the vocabulary by -10"

"yeah what Y/n said! I'm still trying to find out what lit and dank mean" Steve said in a serious manner.

You giggled.

"AS I WAS SAYING CHILDREN! We all know that he's the creator of antman and we should make Y/n watch them and see if they have any other juicy stuff!"

"why me..." You groaned.

"great! So pack your bags! And let's find a way for you to get in there house!"

"don't we want them to trust her? Not break into there house" questioned Sam.

"yeah or the easy way. GET PACKING Y/N!!" yelled Tony

Shit. time to spy on this ant-thing or whatever it is.