So this is the crew, huh.

A/N : Again. I wrote this at night C,:

Y/N - your name
Y/H/L~ your hair length

~In the car~

"You excited to meet your boyfriends?" chuckled Tony .
"hold up. Was that plural?" You said completely ignoring the fact that he said 'boyfriend '
"hell yeah! Four of em' Scott and some other dudes " smirked Tony .

Fantastic

~time skip brought to you by "I'm so tired but I can't sleep"~

As you got out of the car with your luggage you turn to see that the house is.. Really .. Small. In fact it's an apartment .
As you tried to turn around and was about say "Tony ... I don't want to do this ." he immediately drives away

Shit.

You walked up two floors and knocked on number 23
{let's just say that's his apartment Number. (ㄒoㄒ) }
A-what seems to be a Mexican man opens the door.
     " oh I'm sorry ! I was looking for Scott lang"  you apologized.
"Bienvenido! {welcome} I'm Luis ! One of scott's friends! You came to the right place! Come in!"

           'This guy's a talker...' You thought

When you walked in you could see that there was two other guys .
"these are my homies Kurt and Dave" said Luis
"Damn. This is the badass thief you were talking about?" Says one guy who you think is Dave .

                          You were blushing.

"Wow. She pretty lady" says the other who you think is kurt.
You awkwardly laugh but then realized that Dave said 'thief'
"Wait. Dave said...thief?" You questioned looking at Luis.
"yeah! That Stark man told me you were a thief and were gonna help us steal back scotties suit!" Luis said proudly

                              Fucking. Stark.

"I'm sorry. He doesn't have his suit?" You question.
"yeah! That old Hank man guy , he took it from him after he found out he used it for that civil war break out! So Stark reached out to us and said he you were gonna help us get it back!"
"unbelievable." You mumbled.
"where is Scott anyway?" You questioned
Until a man with brown hair and beautiful brown Eyes, that had very simple clothes but was totally cute came into the apartment
"damn" you said.

      Shit did I say that out loud?- You thought

The man stood in the doorway of the kitchen looking at you, Up and down. Basically checking you out.
You blushed and looked away tucking a strand of your y/H/L Hair Behind your ear Fidgeting with your hands because the man wouldn't look away.
"Scottie....Scottie? HELLO SCOTTIE!!!" Luis yelled .
"SORRY MAN! I-erm who's this?" he questioned still looking at you.

Damn. He's cute. Wait  Y/n we came to get some information. Not fall for this guy.

"hi! I'm Y/n! I'm your badass thief" you smiled. Sticking out your Hand for him to shake.

Shit.

Scott laughed. "I'm Scott lang, Also known as your typical badass antman"
You guys laughed. And shook Hands.         

Gosh. Even his laugh was  perfect . DAMN IT  Y/n! Don't fall for him!

"this is great and all but can we get to the stealing part?" asked Dave
"that's tomorrow! Y/n needs a place sleep! Does the couch sound good?"
"No no no. She can Sleep in my room" volunteered Scott.

As cute as he was. You didn't want to sleep with him on your first day of meeting him. Well that was a lie. But you don't want to come off as a Slut or
Something

"ERM...uh not in that way, I can sleep on the floor" Scott stuttered while trying to get the words out.
"Even though you want it to be that way " Kurt whispered to Dave.  And they both chuckled .

"Great! See you in the morning Y/n!" said Luis.
You all said Goodnight to eachother as you followed Scott into his room.
"well! This is it!" he said with some jazz in his voice.

   The bed was just big enough for just two people.

"alright ... I'll just Sleep in the floor or something. Night' Y/n !" said Scott while going into his sleeping bag on the floor.
You hopped onto the bed and got a text from Tony.

Tony: have you gotten the juicy stuff?

Y/n: no not yet.

Tony: OK goodnight Y/n! Don't let those men do anything to you, I'm pretty sure they haven't been laid since the 90's.

You giggled.

Y/n: 😂 Goodnight Tony ❤️

You were still in regular clothes. And since Scott was snoring you decided to get undressed  on the bed and put on your pj's since Scott was asleep so he wouldn't be looking at you.

Or so you thought.

A/N: there another chapter that took an hour! With 800 words. Jesus I need to sleep. Also I don't do smut, so get out of here you filthy animal 😂😏😉 Love y'all, bye !