leave you mangled and winding away!

Nate's P.O.V

As soon as Matt agreed to shoot the video with me I started setting the scene as I know I will not get it finished in time if I start it tomorrow.

Time skip bought to you by my awkwardness

I woke up to knocking at the door. I groaned and made my way down the stairs and went to answer it. At the door was of course Matt. "Shit!" I shouted as I let him in. " Errrrm just make yourself at home while I change and get ready" I heard a chuckle as I pelted up the stairs. I also thought I heard him mumble "cute" but I'm going to ignore it for now. 20 minutes later i had my make-up and clothes on for the music video. As I walked down the stairs i saw Matt on his phone, I decided to introduce myself "Hi I'm Nathan Sharp but just call me Nate" I stuck my hand out and smiled at him. "Hi I'm Matthew Patrick but just call me Matt" He smiled back with the same enthusiasm my smile held. As I led him to the basement I told him what I had on my face and why. "So today we are going to shoot a FNAF video about Mangle, so you are going to be tied to a chair while I threaten you and jump around with an electric guitar." I hope he doesn't mind. " Sounds good" He smiled at me again. "Oh and you need to act truly petrified" He once again responded with a nod, like he can't trust his voice. I'm going to tie you to the chair now, tell me if it hurts. He responded with another nod! I'm going to ask about it soon. I put on his mask and the music starts playing. I put a phone to his ear and he starts to act. A few seconds later I take off his mask and I'm even shocked at how well he can act.

Time skip bought to you by Nate's hair

"Leave you Mangled and winding away!"

==============================================================================================
Here you go guys! A second chapter! I hope you enjoyed, byeeeee