Chapter 1⃣

I was leaving to go to the mall on a average Friday afternoon and I was going to the mall to buy a new iPhone 5 because my current phone was a old 2001 handed down flip phone. So I called my mom with my flip phone (that I don't even get internet connection with) she answers "hello" "hey mom I'm going to the mall to get my new iPhone and get some lunch" " ok" "bye mom" bye sweetie so I walk out the front doer and hope in my handed down jeep (pretty much everything I own or owned is handed down from my parents) but the jeep still worked good it never really broke down before so I agreed with It.

I walk into the mall and go directly to the apple store and go to the i phone department and look at all the uh ones there are so many different I phone colors but i finally decide to go with the blue I phone (what? It's my favorite color 😏) I check out and run to the closest bench to open my new IPHONE!!! (Squeee) I sit down and pull my iPhone out of the bag and open it's box and then a tall guy sits beside me he was wearing a black jacket with black skinny jeans on the hood on the jacket was up and his hair was a dirty blonde and hair was standing up in front of the hood it kinda look like Luke Hemmings.. "Umm ex-excuse me?" I say kinda shy he looks up from his oh one and looks at me. "OMG ITS LUKE HEMMINGS!" I think to myself "omg are u luke hemmings?!?" I say kinda loud( oops) "shh I don't need everyone surrounding us and yeah I'm luke hemmings" he says putting his hood down a little omg.....