Chapter 5

(Sorry it's been so long) luke texts back really fast, which makes me happy because I'm a impatient person. We talk for a while, couple of hours. But then I get tired..and so I text him saying him im going to bed, he starts to ask really and say please stay,so I stay another hour. By the time he says he tired it's about 3 in the morning and I have school tomorrow but I cared about luke so it didn't really bother me that I stayed up so late. I get in my cupcake crop top, it stops at the middle of my belly button so my belly button piercing is visible, and I have on my mid thigh pair of shorts that have hearts all over them. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and i look at the mirror, I'm not very happy with what I see in the mirror, I've never been a very confident kid because I've been bullied for a lot of my life, the cuts on my wrist are very visible but somehow no one really has noticed..or maybe they have noticed but don't care enough to ask. I finish brushing my teeth and I pull my hair up into a pony tail, I dont want a pony tail tonight so I take the hair tye out of my hair and but my hair into a messy bun. The bun is on top of my head and looks like crap but I don't really care, I'm going to bed anyway. I turn on the little nightlight in my bathroom and I go back to my room and get in bed. I'm very comfortable until I remember that i gigot to do my homework. Wow I'm smart, so I get up and open my backpack and do my homework. I finish it..or at least did most of it and then go back to bed. And then fall asleep very fast..and dream about luke.