Chapter 6

"Luke..where are you?" I ask a little loud because it's dark and I have the biggest fear of the dark, spiders,heights,death Dont really scare me, but the dark is the scariest thing ever..! "I'm over here" Luke yells back. I feel something crawling up my leg, I squeal In response to the little legs crawling up my leg, I try and jump and move my leg so the little bug can fall off my leg. But the bug moves up and it's right on the back of my thigh, honestly it was almost touching my butt. I couldn't see the bug but I could feel it, Slowly creepily crawling up my leg. I turn around, ready to attack it but I turn around and flinch, it was luke the whole time, his fingers where the bug all along. "LUKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING U GAVE ME A MINI HEART ATTACK???" I scream "I thought U said you weren't afraid oh bugs..?" He chuckles trying to irritate me "don't be a dick " I say laughing pecking his lips with mine. "I love you hope.." Luke says he starts to turn very red because it was the first time he ever had said I love you. "I love you too, luke " I say he stands up from being on both his knees and puts my chin in between his fingers and leans in to kiss me but then I get a rude awaking from my alarm clock "wait this was a dream..?" I thought to myself "wtf?" I hit my alarm clock hard because it ruined my dream. And I get up and text luke immediately after Get up.