Chapter Two - Oblivious

Hope you guy's enjoy this story. Feedback is appreciated x

----------------

**Harry's POV.**

Since I had fallen asleep earlier then the other lads, I woke up to different types of snoring around me. I pried my eyes open, looking out the window and having it be completely dark. It couldn't be earlier then midnight, I was guessing. I looked across from me to see Zayn laying across the whole seat, his feet on Liam's lap, snoring loudly. Liam himself  was awake and tapping away in his iPhone, most likely on Twitter or texting Dani.

The other source of snoring came from the boy next to me, who's head was now on top of mine, which was still laying on his shoulder. I felt bad about ruining his comfortable spot, but I slowly and slyly maneuvered my way out from under Louis' head, it flopping down to my shoulder instead. I sighed in relief as I heard him mumble something about eggplant lemonade in his sleep. I chuckled silently to myself. One could only wonder what Louis Tomlinson dreamed about. 

Liam noticed I was awake by my chuckle, glancing up from his phone to give me a knowing smirk, as if to tease me.

"Enjoying that?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I gave him a glare and moved my gaze back to the brunette boy sleeping on me. I nodded lightly at him. Liam was the only one who knew, and even though I was pretty good with controlling my emotions, I couldn't help but gaze at him as he slept.

I noted the way Lou slept. His pink lips where open partly, the sides turned up as if he was smiling. His cheeks where unusually rosy when he was sleeping, popping out on his tan, well-defined cheekbones. The outline of his jaw was edged to the left, making it look smooth and muscular. I could see his eyelids fluttering from the movement of his eyes. Hair still dismayed everywhere, Louis till managed to look beautiful.

Sighing, I knew he could never be mine. I could still admire though, right?

"Still not over it?" Liam asked again, and I tore my eyes away from Louis to look at him, his expression half-apologetic. My hand reached up to run through my curls like I did when I was confused or frustrated

"I don't know..." I admitted, trailing off I wasn't even sure how I felt anymore. But there was definitely something there.

As soon as we had been put together during the X-Factor, I had kind of started crushing on Louis. All the boys and I had hit it off within the first week, but me and Louis had a stronger connection, which made my "crush" grow even more. I had immediately told Liam about it, and he being the sensible one he is, convinced me to tell Simon about it.

From the beginning I knew Simon wouldn't agree with my feelings. He had told me to keep them hidden so the fans wouldn't vote us off, so we wouldn't get hate. He told me not to tell anyone, especially Louis, or it would ruin the band. He told me that it was just a little faze I was going through since I was the youngest and this was all of our first times as spending every waking moment with four other guys. So I believed him, that it was just a little crush. Over time the crush went away, Louis and I became closer then ever. All feelings towards him where long gone. We both had and lost girlfriends, and all was fine and dandy.

But now and then, two years later, I would sometimes have my moments where I just couldn't take my eyes off Louis. It had been happening a lot more lately, where Liam would catch me staring at Louis, who was totally oblivious the the whole ordeal. I always just shook off the stronger feelings. It was often that one of the boys would catch me staring at him.

Was it bad that I wanted to kiss him right now?

I snapped out of my little world and looked back to Liam, his face a mixture of sympathy and concern and most of all: compassion.