~Alone together~

While we were eating our pancakes, I saw Blaze whispering something to Daniel. I didn't mind it at all.
Everyone started packing back their things.

"Bye everyone!" I said with a warm smile.

Daniel was the last one leaving but he stopped. He gave a piece of paper and started to run.

"Huh? What was that all about?" I opened the note and it said..

"Can you go to the park with me? Meet me at 2pm"

"Aww..." I said to myself.

Blaze's POV

I saw Daniel running towards me.

"What happened? Did she said yes?"

"I don't know.. I gave her the note and ran"

"What? You were supposed to wait for her answer, not ran away!"

"I'm sorry Blaze! I just got really nervous.."

"That's okay buddy.. Looks like we'll find out soon..."

~Time skip~
Your P.O.V
I put on some clothes and grabbed my bag. My mom noticed me about to walk out.

"Where are you going?" 

"Oh! I'm going out with my friend!

"Ok hun, stay safe!'

"Bye!"

She said back. I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me. I went to the park and I cant see Daniel anywhere.. As I was searching for him I found Alpha with.. Oh.. I don't even want to say his name. I don't trust him after what he did to me and Rylan.

I saw a nearby fountain  and sat on the edge of it. I decided to text Daniel if he's here. He said that he was in the park. WHERE IS HE? I searched around and I finally saw him

"Daniel! Sorry I was a little late because I cant find you anywhere"

"OH, that's okay.. You want to walk a-around the park a-and go to the cafe next?"

"Sure!"

We walked around and we talked about our favorite shows. My favorite is F/S (F/S means favorite show. My is Steven Universe) 

When we done walking around we went to a nearby cafe and we ordered our drinks. We asked some questions about each other so we can get to know each other better. But, this one particular question snapped me.

"umm.. Y/n? Do you have an Aunt?"

"Y-yes.. I do."

Daniel looked at me while I slowly sipped my drink.

"A-are you okay? I'm sorry if I said anything wrong!'

"No. That's okay Daniel. My Aunt is.. Great! She's very lovely and caring!" I lied.. I would describe her as crazy, evil and a liar..

"That's great! My Aunt is lovely and caring too!"  He's lucky.. Wait, no! Y/n get a hold of yourself! Don't let the past get you! 

"Cool!" We talked for a bit then we decided to go home. 

"Bye Daniel!" I waved and he waved back. I went inside and Mom and Dad are not here, but D/n is here.. Weird. I looked at the refrigerator and there was a sticky note.

"Sorry Hun.. Your Dad has business to attend. I also have a new job so I wont be in the house at night. I left dinner for you!  -Love Mom"

I ate dinner and gave D/n some food. I walked upstairs and turned on my TV and watched some movies. After a few minutes I was getting tired. I turned off the TV and went to bed. 

~Time skip~ 

I woke up at 7 am.. I looked at my parents room and Mom and Dad are finally home. I decided to visit Katelyn. I left a note and put it at the fridge. I went outside and closed the door. 

Oh. Henlo there :)