~It's time to go Shopping!~

After that whole incident of Ivy. I decided to taken a break. (Can you figure out what that means ;))

I was just laying on my bed, nothing to do.. Until Dottie texted me.

D: Hey Y/n! Since prom is almost there, let's go shopping with alpha! Is that okay with you?

Y: Yep! I love to join you guys because I have nothing to do!

D: Great! See you at 4!

I put my phone on the side table and decided to take a nap.

~Time skip~

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Y/n woke up and looked at her phone. It was 4:00 pm. She started freaking out and quickly put on her clothes. She rushed downstairs and quickly said her mom and dad goodbye and went to her car. She drove to the mall and parked her car and rushed to the mall praying that she's not that late.
She saw Dottie and Aphmau waiting at the entrance.

"Y/n! You here!"

"Sorry I was late.."

"Nah, it's okay! Let's go shopping for some dresses!"

Y/n wasn't a big fan for dresses. She's more comfortable with jeans, shorts, and jumpers. But, since it's prom, she decided to buy one because she doesn't want to be the only one wearing something that wasn't made for prom.

Y/n, Dottie, and Aphmau went to the clothes section and Aphmau and Dottie we're having fun but Y/n wasn't having that much fun...

"Hey Y/n! Are you okay?" Dottie noticed.

"Oh! I eh.... No..."

"But, why?" Aphmau asked.

"Well.. I've never tried a dress before so I'm not really a big fan for them"

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN THAT YOUR MOM OR DAD NEVER MADE YOU WEAR A DRESS?!" Aphmau shouted.

"No. I mean, my mom tried to.."

~FLASSSSSSBACKKKK~

"C'mon Y/n! You'll love this!"

"No!" Y/n shouted at her mom. She doesn't want to wear a pink dress so she started crying.

"Ohhh c'mon Y/n. Just once?"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO! DADDDD!"

"WHAT?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?! WHO HURT MY CHILD?!"

"Dad! Mom is forcing me to wear a big dress!"

"But she!-, oh forget it!" Y/n's mom said as she threw the pink dress to the other pile of dresses.

~BACCCCC TOOOOO PRESENTTT~ (Okay I'll stop I sound like I'm drunk or something)

"Oh... Understandable.." Aphmau said...

"But you have to try it!"

"Uh..... Fine..."

"Yay!" Aphmau and Dottie both said as they quickly searched some dresses that will look FABULOUS on Y/n.

~10 minutes later~

"Nah... Doesn't look good enough.." Dottie said as she examined the dress that Aphmau picked.

"Your right" Aphmau responded.

"How about.... this?" Y/n said as she was holding a light lavender dress.

"Hmm.... You should try it!" Dottie said as she pushed you into the changing room.

"Ok! As you say so!" She says still in the changing room.

~Some time later~

"How do I look?" Y/n said as she went out of the changing room.

"YOU LOOK-"

"AMAZING!" Aphmau continued.

Y/n was a bit flustered. But she managed to hide it. Aphmau and Dottie finally found their dresses and they all went back home.

~Time skip~
Y/n is still laying on her bed. She went through her phone and decided to chat with Daniel and they chatted for a while.She then realized it was getting late and decided to go back to bed.

~GOSH DARN MORE TIME SKIP~
Y/n woke up, and ohhhh boy it's Monday... only 2 days left and you guessed it! Prom...

AHHHH, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED ANYTHING. So yeah, hope you enjoy this chapter and blah blah blah...... It's almost over... The end is near.