IV.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than usually. I quickly took a shower and put on some clothes:  large black floral printed pants with a large black T-shirt where 'Féline, Meow' was written on it and black wedge sneakers. I put on some makeup and some sunglasses. Before leaving, I ate Greek yogurt with fruits, took my handbag and went to my car. On my way to Vogue, I went to Zoe and Joe's house to pick up my phone. Joe handed it to me with a big smile on his face. When I unlocked my phone, I was terrified by my new wallpaper: it was Joe making a pedo-face. When I arrived at Vogue, my mom handed me sheets of paper, where the word 'Questions' was written on it. It was the questions I would be asking the celebrities during their interview with me.

After leaving my mom's office, I went to a building next to the original building. As soon as I got out of the car, a group of paparazzi ran after me.

«-Hi! You should be Cecelia Evans! I'll introduce myself later. Now come with me.» He said as he pulled me inside the building.

I have never had so much fun running away from paparazzi. When we were in the building, the guy who helped me to escape the paparazzi took out his beanie, his sunglasses and his mustache.

«-Hi! I'm Dylan O'Brien! Nice to meet you!

-Hello! I'm Cecelia Dianna Evans, but please call me Dianna. Thanks for the help! It was fun escaping the paparazzi, for once.» I said rolling my eyes when I muttered 'for once'. « It was like a zombie apocalypse. Haha!» I continued shaking his big hand.

After that, we talked when we were on our way to 'work'. He gave me his phone number, and we agreed to meet at lunch.

When I arrived to the room where I'll interview One Direction,I looked all over the place. It was huge! It even had a kitchen. I had an hour before meeting, so I took out my phone and texted Dylan:

«DYLANNNNN!

-Wut?

-When is your first interview?

-In 30 min

-Okay... so what are ya doin'

-Stop disturbing me! Im on tumblr.

-oKeyy!!Bye bye!

-See ya later!!»

I put back my phone in my handbag and went to see what was in the fridge. I took a peach and I turned up the hi-fi system. A Latin music came out of nowhere , and a guy started to sing in Spanish. And another guy started to say 'Bailando, Bailando'. I liked the song so I started to dance the rhythm. I did a few basic salsa steps, and took the CD's cover. It was written 'Enrique Iglesias' on it. The song playing was named Bailando. I was dancing with my eye closed, when someone took a hold of my hips.

«Wow, you sure know how to dance! » exclaimed a guy.

«You should move your arms while you dance» Said another guy mimicking my dance step.

When I turned to see who it was, I saw 5 boys. It was One Direction.

As I saw them I said :

«Hi! The name's Cecelia Dianna Evans, but I prefer if you would call me Dianna

-Hi! We're One Direction!

- Shouldn't you be here by 10? It's only 9:30 . » I pointed out, looking at my watch.

«-We know. We just came here to see you. You know, you're popular, and everybody wants to meet you.

-We just came here to spend more time with you.» They said, each of them saying only  two words.

 The blond one, who I'm guessing is Niall, kept staring at my peach and hastily asked:

«-Where is the fridge?