Gongmen City

When we arrived we quickly jumped off the boat and climbed a wall. When we got to the top I quickly spotted the palace.

"That must be Shen's palace" I figured. "In the other side of the of city" I noticed. It wasn't the center it was the other end.

"Great! We'll march and proclaim 'We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five and we're here to bring you to justice!'" Po proclaimed before jumping only to be stopped by Mantis.

"What are you doing?" Mantis asked as Po held his cheek. "This place is crawling with wolves!" He told us. We turned around and found wolves in every corner.

"Hey isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face?" Crane asked pointing at a wolf.

"I do not like that guy" Po stated. Weird. Even when a bandit hits Po he eventually Po would try to get them to change. Something about that wolf must of upset Po that it has to do with his dad and him. I put my hand on his shoulder to get him to calm down because he looked like he was ready to jump again.

"We need to get to that tower without being seen by those wolves" I told him and went down with the others. Po said something about stealth mode but I really didn't pay attention. We were soon jumping from roof to roof until I realized something. Po wasn't with us. "Where's Po?" I asked once we stopped for a while.

"How can we lose a guy that big?" Mantis asked. I looked down and spotted Po getting in a dragon costume. 'Really?' I thought. This is embarrassing. "Come on" I called them and jumped down. We saw as Po passed a few places and ended up burning up a cart of fireworks.

"Hey Po" Monkey saw and then yelped in pain.

"Sorry" Po apologized. I guess he slapped him or something.

"So that was stealth mode huh?" Crane asked.

"Lets be honest not one of my strongest modes" Po said before turning back to the front.

"THIS RICE IS RAW!" We heard a wolf say.

"But you stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen" I heard.

"Either you cook my rice or I cook you" He shouted.

"My apologies..."

"Po do something" Crane told him.

"How am I suppose to help her cook rice with out being caught?" Po asked. I rolled my eyes. That wasn't what Crane meant. "Wait I got a better idea" Po said and turned to the front.

"One" The wolf was counting before Po tapped him with the tip of the costumes tongue. "Hey" Po said once he got his attention.

"Hey" The wolf answered and turned back around to the sheep only turn back around. Po suddenly punched him and grabbed him inside. Now I got what he meant. We started to beat him and sent him out of the costume out cold through the back.

"We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice." Po told the sheep.

"You'll need help"

"Thank you brave sheep but it's to dangerous I can't let you." Po told her. I rolled my eyes. That's not what she meant.

"Oh not me. It's not safe to speak here." She corrected him for me.

"Right" Po agreed and looked around before picking her up with the mouth of the dragon's mouth. I suddenly heard a scream and I guess Viper did too because she checked through the costume.

"I guess the little bunny girl thought this is a real dragon trying to eat everyone" Viper said. Bunny? Ok than. I soon turned my attention back to Po.

"I'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc. They're are in Gongmen Jail in Black Dragon Alley" She informed.

"What? They're still alive?" Po asked in excitement. "They must be in that jail gathering intelligence, hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon! Okay let's go!" Po said rather excited putting down the sheep. "Thanks sheep" He thanked.

"Hey stop that costume" A voice came. We quickly started to walk faster but we ended up squished in the front. But we managed to move freely soon. We soon bumped into an apple cart and jumped over it. Viper used her tail to move the dragon's tail.

"Keep going" I told him while holding on to Po's shoulder.

"FASTER!" Monkey expressed. We crashed into a few things but managed to get through. We were grabbing in and out wolves so fast we didn't notice we threw monkey out.

"Hey what were you're doing" Monkey complained. "Do I look like a wolf."

"Well we are doing this quickly" Mantis talked back. I decided to stop them before it turned into an argument.

"Right now is not the time for arguing you two" I told them. We were soon surrounded by wolves. "Now what Po?" I asked behind him. He picked up a crate of vegetables and smiled at me saying 'now this'. "No Po it's never worked" I told him. "We are not trying that"

"What other choice to we have?" He asked. He had a point there. Oh well. I took the crate and we began to start asorting them.

"What are you two doing?" Mantis asked. We didn't say anything and Po managed to somehow get us in barrels. I don't remember planing barrels when we first came up with it. Monkey and Crane got under one. I got in another one while Po and Viper got in another and Mantis got in a tiny one and soon we went were hiding behind the rest of the barrels. This was going to be a long day.