Makeover? Chapter 4

"Wait! Wait! So you guys want to give me some makeover? I really don't need one."

"Oh but you do. Ashley and I are singing up for cosmetology school and you would make the perfect person to do a makeover on!" Amy squeals. I groan, because there's no way in hell that I would ever escape this little plan of theirs. Maybe "change" is what I need. California is going to be way different than Georgia. First impressions is what counts.
~
"My wrist is hurting stop Amy! Where are you possibly bringing me in this huge mansion?" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. Suddenly she pushed me into the elevator and pressed the button for the 3rd floor. When the door opened I saw it was a hair salon. I closed my eyes tightly hoping this was a dream... However, I opened them and was brought right back to reality.

"Claire meet my personal hair stylist Sabrina. She's going to be doing your hair today."

"Hi Sabrina. It's nice to meet you." She exchanged her 'hello' and got to work. I sat in a very comfy chair and she gave me a vest to put on so I won't get dye all over my clothes. Amy suggested for me to take a nap in the mean time so when I wake up I'll be surprised by my new hairstyle.

~

"Wake up you lazy ass!" Amy screamed. "Go look in the mirror." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the mirror to see my reflection. I gasped. My hair was an ombré starting from dark brown at the top, to light blonde on the bottom. It was beautifully trimmed and reached down to my butt. In the sunlight, my hair looked like it faded to gold. Well goodbye caveman hair.. Hello ombré.