Chapter 6

Have you been wondering if everything will be turn out fine? yet, It was like you're taken a back by something you fear for or something you cherish or something confusing? a puzzled look again.

Oh! hi again! I was just wondering~ I'm in my class anyway. Poly said.

Did something bothering you? an apologetic voice.

sigh. a catch of breath from Poly.

hehe.. sorry for keep you waiting.. I'm zoning out again anyways. Poly remember.

-----------------------------------------------------

Flashback ........

-----------------------------------------------------

Let's line up! Vin command.

Poly, Audrey, Var & Just followed.

what's your order, kids! the cashier woman ask.

2 box of Pizza for me and Large Fries and a Regular Coke. Vin proudly said.

1 box Pizza, Large Fries and Large Mountain Dew. Poly ordered.

Same as Vin! Audrey exclaimed.

Same as Vin & Aud. Var said.

Okay, I'm torn. Wait for me guys okay? for me, 3 box pizza and Large Fries and 1 Regular Coke and 1 Large Mountain Dew. Just nods.

SRSLY?! Poly, Vin, Audrey & Var shocked in awe and face-palmed.

the cashier woman was shocked with the orders of this five Vagabonds.

At their Table ...

So, How was you first period anyone? Audrey ask.

Me, as usual, I'm late, zoning out, bored and got scold by Ma'am. Poly respond grinning.

We're not shocked! Audrey teased.

Geez! Aud~ Poly rolled eyes.

I was joking! Audrey clinging to Poly.

Aud, make some space~ I'm eating, I mean we're eating. Poly emphatic look.

Me, as usual More Girls!! More Boobies!! Just said evil smirk.

You! Perverted Idiot as if girls followed you. Vin exclaimed jokingly.

that was hurt Vin! Ouch! and How was you and your crush Vin anyway? Just wiggling his eyebrows.

As usual, super chic!! as if Like duh~ he's not the only the guy in this school anyway~ I was just making friends, he ignores me. someday he'll beg for this~ Vin wishful evilly revengeful looked.

Vin, let me help you with this .. He should learn anyway~ Audrey said.

Hahahaha that guy? really? oh c'mon he's really a chic? should we give him lesson. Poly butt in.

Thanks guys~ but no~ I got this. Vin planning something.

So, my first period was like ... talking and talking and talking and talking and reciting and reciting and reciting then talking and talking and talikng .... Var continuously talked.

Did Var said talking? srsly? Poly teased.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you joking Var? Just butt in.

more like FLIRTING! Hahahahaha Audrey and Vin added.

Geez! is it my fault that girls want me? really Guys, you are the worst bestfriends I've ever known. Var protested.

WE KNOW! the four respond and the five laughed.

Anyways, what up with your First period, Aud? Poly asked.

Yeah Yeah~ As if you don't know Poly. Just teased.

Like duh~ is there any new to that? Vin added.

I think I know what is this Var said.