- 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 & 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

I woke up with a massive headache. Each part of my body feeling numb like it could snap off at any minute. I finished my finale year of college today with my roommate Gwen. Gwen a 20 year old who has a liberal arts degree and is a very good listener. At first when we met I didn't think we would become so close as we are now.

I stood up and brushed my teeth and changed into my casual clothing. As I walked out of my dorm checking my phone I bumped into a blonde hair boy with skin white as snow.
"Sorry!" I said not even facing the boy.
that boy I've seen him the majority of my life, everywhere I seem to just find him. It's like he's an angel right near me, or maybe even a devil.

"Yo y/n get your ass over here I saved a seat for you!" I heard Gwen say as I snapped back into reality. I said my greetings to Gwen and grabbed some coffee with some bread with butter.

"So any plans after graduation?" Gwen asked taking a sip from her latte.

"Nah I'll just get a job and see where the future takes me I guess. You?"

"Well I'll try to apply for some jobs and see where my liberal arts degree gets me, plus who was that blonde guy you bumped into?"

I looked up form my phone facing Gwen.
"I don't know. I didn't pay much detail to his face..."

"Meh maybe it's for the best I mean there's a shit ton of rumors around him saying he's probably a cultist or some shit."
I looked back down at my phone scrolling through jobs that were now hiring. I saw one that interested me a lot so I made sure to keep the tab open to that page.

————

As I packed my things to finally move out and live on my own I saw the blonde pale boy from a far. We made small eye contact. From a far I saw a small cut on his cheek.
"Hey!" I ran pulling him back to face me.
"Oh hello there y/n."
Daniel? could it really be?
"Here." I placed a bandage right on his cheek.
"I saw you had a small cut so I hope I helped!" I said cheerfully. He placed his hand on his cheek.
"Thank you."
As soon as he was about to walk away I tugged on his leather jacket. He turned around and faced me. We were inches away from eachother now.
"what's your name?"
"Daniel. We were friends remember?"

———
flashback ;

Daniels POV.
Y/n started crying again. It's because of those bullies! I'll put an end to them I want her to keep smiling even if I have to kill to earn it.

———
Daniel turned away and walked away with a sad expression.

"Wait I remember! Your that boy from the playground right? When we were young you protected me form those bullies and-"
Daniel ran towards me looking down at me. He was taller then me of course, but he looked down at me with a bright smile.

"Thank god you remember. Sorry I never tried to communicate with you I guess I was just too shy to. I mean your always around with your friends and well everyone at this school hates me. Thank god we're fucking graduating soon."
Daniel said looking away with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Well don't be shy to talk to me! Plus if you want we can hang out today I'll show you my favorite place of this campus if your interested!" I said holding both his hands while being only inches away from his face. he let out a gentle smiling nodding his head.

As he walked away I waved at him while he smiled and waved. Since this is my final day at campus. Why don't I make it fun! I thought to myself.

As I entered my dorm I saw Gwen sleeping on her desk...again. I placed a blanket over her and placed a pillow gently under her head.

- - -

1:50 am

I snuck out of my dorm quietly hoping to not wake Gwen up. I closed the door and walked outside to see Daniel sitting near the fountain. He was looking through his phone and turned it off as soon as he saw me.

"Hey y/n. still interested in showing me that special favorite location of the campus?"

"Duh that's why I came out here in the first place! C'mon let's go!" I grabbed Daniel's arm as we walked all the way to the roof of the building.

"Here's the place I like to go when I cant sleep and when I wanna skip classes neat right?" I sat down not too close to the edge patting right next to me so Daniel could sit next to me. He sat next to me as we looked up at all the stars.

"I guess. I can see why you like it so much. It's..nice."

"Yeah. When I'm stressed I come here often. and this is our last day so why not share it with an old friend ya know?"

When I mentioned old friend Daniel looked right at me. His blue eyes gazing deeply into mine.

"You remember don't you?"
His husky tone sending me minor chills.

"y-yea we were friends since elementary school then something happened in between ya know switching schools and such." I scratched the back of my head.

"I can't believe you remember that. Most be a miracle."

I smiled at Daniel. I yawned while slowly laying my head on Daniels shoulder causing him to flinch a bit.

"wake me up when it's time to graduate okayyy?" I asked. He nodded and watched me drift away into slumber.

// Daniels thoughts //

She remembers still. What a miracle. I hope she doesn't remember all the murders though. That would be pretty despairful.