- 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓹.2

5:30 pm

"Y/n yo. Y/nnnnn wake uppp" Gwen gently slapped my cheek causing me to wake up.

My eyes still tired slowly opening and closing them. I took a long nap to cool down and restart from all the stress the campers were giving me.
"Here I made you some coffee now I have everything all planned out."

As Gwen passed me the coffee. I sat up and reached for my phone scrolling through my conversations with Daniel.

"You look adorable. Like a bunny."

" nah I don't need sleep I just need some time with you. "

" get some sleep you need it. "

"Good luck "

As I read through the messages I felt my heart skip a beat each time I read line to line.
does he really love me?
"Yo Juliet look!"
Gwen passed me a red dress. The dress was a bit above knee, but not too much. The dress didn't have any sleeves it just had transparent straps to make sure the dress didn't fall off.

"It's gorgeous I didn't even know I packed dresses with me."

" you'll be surprised at all the clothes you have. Now c'mon we have to get you ready I'll get the curling iron while you go take a quick shower. Now go!" Gwen passed me the dress and pushed me into the shower. I closed the door removing my clothes and tossing them off to the side.

As the water fell down on my body the thought of Daniel loving me came back. I've known him since I was just a kid. then my family had to move which had separated us. Then I saw him again on campus.

- - -

I got out the shower clothed and everything. All I needed to do now was to style my hair and put on my boots. I sat on my bed while Gwen began curling my hair. While she styled my hair I ate some toast.

"Gwen, y/n can you! Now what in the name of fun is going on?"
David opened the door confused to see why I was out of uniform.

"Um... well you see David y/n and I are..."

"I have a date David." I came clean leaving Gwen with a pissed off expression.

"A date? That's amazing! I hope you have lots of fun with your special someone! Now what's his name?" David asked scooting close to me.

"Oh um his name is Daniel. I've known him since I was small."

"Awe young love Well you have fun I have to make sure the campers aren't trying to set anything on fire!" David walked out the cabin while I stood up and looked in the mirror.

"My baby is growing up so fast gahhh ughhh!" Gwen cried as she hugged me tightly.

"I look.. and feel pretty." I smiled as I made a small spin to see how I looked.

I looked at the time.

6:00 PM

I stepped outside sitting on the stairs waiting for Daniel. While Gwen and I started talking I stood up and felt someone touch me from behind. I flinched, but released a sigh in relief since it was only Daniel.

Daniel wore a nice black tux with a white shirt and black bow tie . He was stunning.
"You look beautiful ma'lady." He grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it while still gazing into my eyes. I looked away a blushing mess while I entered his car and waved goodbye at Gwen.

"So y/n how was your day?"

"Oh it was good Daniel how about you?" I smiled.

"Stressful."