Chapter Three

James to the side isn't he sexy.....nom nom nom.

Chapter Three

There he was in all of his sexy glory along with Gabriel and James. Lucian was wearing a white v-neck, t-shirt, that practically molded to his chest and stomach. Which made his six pack visible to everyone with sight., with a pair of dark-wash jeans that he wore dangerously low. His face looked as if it was carved by God himself. I'd never noticed until now that around Lucian's nose their was a light brush of brown freckles, and that his beautiful blue eyes held such an intensity it was painful to look away. His dirty dark brown hair had the messy, yet sexy I just got out of bed look. Lucian then entranced me with his beautiful blue orbs that held lust, need, want, and a hint of anger.

Lucian spoke then with his beautiful melodious voice, and said arrogantly "Are you going to check me out all day or are you going to let us in?". Looking at him in shock, I snapped back sarcastically, "oh please your highness do come in, if you don't mind leave some room so I can kiss the ground you walk on". Smirking he replied nonchalantly " that would be lovely, it seems you have finally accepted your role as a woman. I was seething now that arrogant prick, I thought. James and Gabriel both chuckled, I turned to them both and asked them to come with me to the dining room. Walking into the dining room I saw my mother and Lucian talking and gossiping as if they were old friends. "Darling, be a sweetheart and keep Lucian company while I finish dinner and get to know these boys, show him up to your room or something." She ordered. Giving me a wink, which made Gabriel chuckle, I gave him a mock glare as he tried to cover it with a cough. Leave it to my mother to send her teenage daughter up to a her room alone with a sex God, only my mother. Sighing I reluctantly obliged.

"You're walking very fast, can't wait to have your way with me can you." Lucian said cockily. "Ha, in your perverted dreams". I replied coolly. "Trust me it will definitely be in my dreams tonight." Ignoring him I walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I stated dully, watching his reaction as he observed my room. "Does everything have to be so pink?" Lucian asked disgust dripping off his every word. "Yes, it does so stick that in your juice box and suck it". I replied annoyed. "Wow". Lucian said. I ignored him knowing that he was completely awed at my awesomeness. I turned on my I home, then Wings by Little Mix came on.

Mama told me not to waste my life

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And if they give you shhhh...

Then they can walk on by

My feet, feet can't touch the ground

And I can't hear a sound

But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

Walk, walk on over there

'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

Your words don't mean a thing

I'm not listening

Keep talking, all I know is

Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you

'Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say - it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky