두 🍃

jinhong plz stop im a loyal bij

“Dammit, there goes a few thousand bucks.” Changsun groaned once they got back home.

“At least we got this baby.” Jinhong reached into his sling bag for the blinged out necklace. He froze when he couldn’t feel the jewelry within the fabric. He flipped his bag upside-down and tossed out all his belongings.

It disappeared.

“That kid. He must have taken it, there’s no other explanation.” Jeunguk concluded.

“I suppose we had underestimated him.” Cory mumbled.

“We still have the other jewelry from the display cases. Worth about 2 or 3 million if we manage to sell them all.” Hongseob took out a few of the jewelry and started to snap them into smaller pieces.

“Why are you snapping them, Seob?” Cory asked, quite taken aback that his brother is snapping up fine pieces of expensive jewelry. No one in the correct mindset will do so. Yet again, he doesn't do things without reason.

“Police and pawnshops will be looking for the specific sets of jewelry. If we split them apart and then pawn them,”

“No one will suspect a thing.” Jinhong finished up Hongseob’s sentence.

“You got it, Jinhongie hyung!” They both high-fived, the older of the two sitting down to help out.

“I’ve seen that kid somewhere.” Changsun suddenly voiced out, as he scrolled through his Instagram.

“Chan, he was covered from head to toe. I wasn’t able to see his eyes.” Jeunguk looked over the younger’s shoulders, curious at what he found.

“I wasn’t looking at for his eyes, his lips were visible.”

Someone coughed loudly, another choked on his drink.

“Okay Changsun, okay.” Cory started laughing, while having a small coughing fit.

“Hyung, I was right! You did find love on a starry night!” Hongseob cheered, almost losing one of the diamonds from being so excited.

“Guys I’m serious. His lips looked a lot like this boy’s.” Everyone gathered around the phone screen.

Both Changsun and Jeunguk have the best memory out of everyone. They can recognize faces just from looking at any facial features.

“His profile is private.” Cory sighed.

“Jinhongie?” Jeunguk asked as he turned around, to be met with a sight of the younger already typing away on his laptop, his teeth holding a snicker bar.

“You don’t have to ask, hyung.” Jinhong smiled as he clicked his mouse.

"Not even surprised that I understood you." Jeunguk rolled around on the couch.

“This should- eh?” Jinhong’s smile was quickly replaced with a scowl, biting down on his snack as he spam-clicked his mouse.

Changsun slid past the boy scowling on the couch as he snatched the snickers before it fell to the carpet and took a bite. He then did a back hand throw and passed it over to Cory leaning at the kitchen counter.

“What do you mean ‘decode unsuccessful’? It has always been successful!” He grunted.

“Well, looks like we are fighting against a pro hacker. Great.” Jeunguk sighed, face planting into the leather couch.

“If Jinhongie is the king of hacks then this kid is the god of hacks.” Changsun shrugged as he requested a follow on the account.

Wouldn’t hurt, right?