The ball pt.1

So this part continues the last one ...if you forgot it's about celebrating Ammy's birthday.
Sorry for the late update but I've been really busy with my college and study.
Enjoy ^_^.

Ammy POV

After the party yesterday, I laid next to Harry my head on his chest as I listened to his steady heart beat lulling me..

"Amez" He said
"Yes Haz? " I said looking to him
"Our manager daughter having ball party tomorrow celebrating her anniversary with her boyfriend and we are invited, what do you think? " He asked and I thought about it then smiled "why not?! " I said pulling him into deep kiss and he pulled me to him more deepening the kiss.

We pulled back and talked in low voices till we slept.

Crystal POV

After the party I laid on my bed trying to sleep but I think this night will be awithout sleeping as my mind decided to think of everything at the moment.

After so much tossing and shifting in the bed of decided to go downstairs.
I got myself cup of warm milk, pulled out Harry Potter, got my self some snacks and watched hoping that I would be sleep soon.

Finally I slept at 9am after eating all their snacks and finishing 3 cups of milk, I got everything cleaned so that Liam won't kill me and went to bed. But probably Ni will Be super mad at me because i finished all of his snacks _ even the ones which he hides, but i found them_ lol.

Liam pov

I woke up at 9:30in the morning and went downstairs , I was shocked seeing that Crystal isn't up yet but yesterday was filled with music and such so maybe she was tired.

I showered, got myself some coffee and waited till the guys wake up.

At twelve every one was up even zayn woke up but she didn't.
I started the breakfast ; the the boys and Ammy gathered in the kitchen.

"where's crystal?" zayn asked while looking for her.

"wait, isn't she in here with us?" nialler asked
"sure nialler, she is here but invisible " loui answered then turned to the empty chair beside him "crystal, can you be visible again so niall can see you" he continues and nialler's face was red from laughing so hard.

"I will go wake her up" ammy said getting up
10 mins later she came with with a frown "she didn't want to wake up selaying that she slept for 3 hours only"

I frowned since when and she sleeps that late but she has to wake up as we must go shopping for the suits and dresses for the ball and we are already late.

""I will go wake her up " Lou said spontaneously and went upstairs quickly.
Few minutes and we heard screaming and gasbing while a laughing voice was heard then we found Lou running the stairs with an empty bottle and a furious crystal  chasing him drenched in water.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON !! I'M SO GONNA KILL you!!" Crystal said furiously and we all laughed a lot.

Zayn pov

Crystal was shouting at lou and starts running the stairs when I saw that she is about to lose her balance as she cant see well due to that she just woke up and the fact that she should wear glasses but she wasn't right then, I quickely ran and in a split of second and I reached just in time for her to fell in my arms.
""Crystaaal!!!" they shouted for her.