Introduction

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS 

READ THE FIRST BOOK GODDAMMIT!

Stuck in the Virtual Apocalypse (Cryaotic X Reader)

Thank you! :) 

        So, we're finally to the sequel....

Imma be right back with a summary okay? 

Okay. 

Brb.

HERE'S YOUR GODDAMN SUMMARY:

        Without (Y/N), the group is struggling. Pewdie and Cry are constantly fighting, Cry accusing the swede of hiding something big from everyone, and in turn Pewds just denies it. Besides that, everyone is extremely upset, and it doesn't help that Cry is constantly breaking down, locking himself in a room for hours at a time. About a week after (Y/N)'s, Cry reaches his breaking point. Pewdie tries to help the masked gamer, but it seems impossible; Cry has just lost all hope of escape, love, and life. What's even worse is that Virus is still around, and of all times he chooses now to start rampaging through the virtual world. With low spirits, the group is forced to search for a way to get to the tyrant, and along the way they discover something that will lead them closer to a couple of friends that they haven't seen in a very long time, as well as a way to escape this nightmare they call a video game. Above all, they finally become of the correlation between Ken and (Y/N)'s death. Finally, all the pieces are coming together.

A/N:

Hey,

I love you!

Okay?

Okay!

*Brofist*