CHAPTER 5

Morning came early. Max left for work. He seriously is a disciplined guy. I wake up next to her. She's still sleeping . I read her energy level.....oh still 96%. I lazily brush my teeth and have my black coffee . Yep I don't cook at all. Then I go downstairs, the basement. That's one area Carol is not supposed to enter at all . I may have to kill her just for that. The storage room AKA memory restorer . The room is filled with cartons boxes of her files – her profile, database, and newspaper cut outs of the ongoing cases. , her wires, powerchips and an old hospital bed. I sit down and scan my computer "bah! No notifications" . Of course work from home can be boring sometimes. Suddenly I hear footsteps approaching the room. I quickly shut down everything and pretend I'm cleaning up this mess around me . I immediately lock myself in this room. Drops of sweat, constant breaths and a shocked expression all over my face .

BAM!

Locked it.

"Uh, honey , are you in there ? She asked.

"Y-yeah"

I looked around ,yup I can open the door.

"I heard a loud noise, what happened?"

"Nothing baby , just arranging this place , see?"

*she should'nt feel suspicious , It took me years to gain my trust in her *

"Okay , come for breakfast "

*phew! Thank .....wait she's still here and what's she lookin' at?*

"Baby you never showed me this room, what's here?"

" Nothing great , just some grey –mossy molds to be scrubbed , some wires......"

She stares . Just stares at one corner of the room . She was listening to me all this time .

"You need help?"

" No sweety," I smile.

Before he closes the door , Carol's eyes point to the that old bed . Suddenly blurry visions appeared

****FLASHBACK***

*"Aaaaargh!!!!" She screamed her lungs out . " Let me out, you bastards ! I need him , he needs me !!!!. "

I tied her to the bed . The lights flashed at her face – th scars , sweat, bruises ,blood, messed up hair ......ready to kill anyone she sees.....but who is this "him"?

But what I see ...hers blue eyes, pale skin with patches of dried blood ....a damaged angel in tattered clothes – torn jeans ripped and shirt almost burnt, exposing her then developing breasts . She was all 17 yrs . It's been 4 yrs .....

"Get away and untie me you rascal!!!! "She tugged the ropes violently and struggled real hard. Suddenly Max brought the IMV to settle her down in minutes, just a prick of the injection is enough. She was now breathing steadily just like an animal being tranquilized, she slept like never before, the ropes were taken off. I carried her to my bedroom and covered her with blankets.

Let's be normal for once, I whispered to her . All I got was soft snores from her. *
_________________________________________________

I love this song sooooooooo much!