On your period

So first off he grew up in a house with three men and only one girl . So this  boy probably doesn't know much or anything about periods. He probably has to call his mom and ask what a period is or how to take care of someone on their period. Aside from that he would treat you only slightly different in public. But in private he would be constantly cuddling you making sure your comfortable. He would make you food and sense his parents own a restaurant it would be some healthy shit but sense your on your period he would just buy you chocolates.

He would try and make you laugh with some cheesy jokes to take your mind off the pain. He'd let your cry into his shirt even if it's one of his favorites as long as your were comfortable. Again from time to time (aka all the time) he might be a little awkward because he doesn't know much about periods.

Lucas would bundle you in blankets while you slept . He would hold you in his arms all night to make sure you're warm. If you bleed on the sheets we would change them for you so you don't have to (uwu he's so soft) .

If he is at practice or recording if you texted him anything like "can you pick me up some pads" or "Lucas my cramps are hurting" this boy would rush over as soon as he could to help you. As for him picking you up pads he would probably be so confused. He would probably stand in the pad section of the store and have to call you and ask for help.
"Hey y/n I need your help"
"Yes what do you need help with"
"What do the pads look like?"
"Haha it's the green bag that says "always" on it"
"Ok I'll get those , love you "
" I love you more Lucas"
𝐎𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 , 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫...