7

Kimani

I went up in the middle of the night because I needed to use the bathroom. I checked the time and it was 03:46 . I saw Chris still in my bed, but he had turned over in the night. He was so cute. I couldn't help but stare, almost forgetting in needed the damn toilet.

I finished and went back to bed . I snuggled myself beside Chris and shut my eyes. Then I felt his arm across me.

About 2 hours later

I was deeply asleep but then I felt someone kiss my cheek.

"See you tomorrow Mani." It was Chris. He whispered that in my ear and I just smiled and went continued sleeping.

At school

At the beginning of the day I met up with Kennedy and Gabrielle and we sat at the football stands talking.

"Guys I need to tell you something." I said.

"What's up?" Gabrielle said.

"Welll... Chris slept in my bed last night. But nothing happened." I said quickly.

They both looked at each other in shock and then looked at me and squealed.

"Wait, Wait. Mani??!!!" Kennedy said smiling hard.

"That's so cute how did that happen?" Gabrielle asked.

I told them about him climbing into my room.

"Mani you know what that means?" Kennedy said to me.

"What ?"

"Girl . He likes you." She said .
I shook my head and laughed.

"He's a guy, with so many hoes, why would I be any special?" I said laughing.

His hoes were all over his ig but I couldn't care less.

"Yes, but you've turned Chris soft. Tj tells me he talks about you all the time." Kennedy said.

I widened my eyes in shock.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

The first bell rang and I went to my math class. We hugged and went our separate ways.

In class

I was working through my work as my phone vibrated .

Chris💰❤️
Mani you wanna come over after school?

Chris💰❤️
I wanna stay with you

Chris💰❤️
I loved your bed btw😏

I smiled at my phone.

"Kimani Calvin have you finished that task?" My teacher said.

"Yes sir."

"You sure? Because you seem to be interested in that phone." He brought out his hands for me to hand in my work.

"Sorry sir." I said.

He ticked all through my work and handed it back to me.

"Right, next time don't be busy looking at your phone. Now start this task." He said giving me some work.
I nodded and began.