Chapter 22 |

"Jin it's not like that, it's like this." hobi says trying not to be mean learning the moves but Jin was already a bit tired but he was in a way trying. To say in all he too was also frustrated by what hobi was picking him on and so was Namjoon. Jungkook was in the corner rehearsing all dances step not taking a break like the other members. "Alright, I get hobi look we've done these dances millions of times in a way! I'm tired!" Jin says back annoyed which also annoyed the younger one from the two.

"Yes Jin, but we also added some stuff to it and all! We are seven now so things have to be more align so they look better than six which I honestly agree on but please cooperate! It's not that hard hyung just try! Come on!!!" hobi says a bit louder and this makes everyone else listen.

"Don't you think I'm trying hosek?! I'm really trying here! But I'm not a professional dancer like you! Give me some slack I just need a break! We are still in comeback as well, what part don't you get?! Plus I'm older than you! Show some more respect!" Jin scolds back and tae wanted to put and end to this before it became a bigger problem. "Look right now it's not about who's older or who isn't it's about getting these moves down Jin! It isn't so hard!" Hobi says one more time. "Hyungs knock it down will you?! He's trying his best we all are but yes we are seven but we all also deserve breaks!" tae says putting a hand between the two.

"You defend him a lot Taehyung do you know that?! Jungkook who do you think was right or wrong?!" Hoseok asks and Jungkook points at himself when both nod. "Yea Jungkook your our member we want opinion!" Jin also talks looking at him.

"Hyung I don't think only Jungkook should get an opinion. I think we all do!!"Jimin is now getting angry because he didn't want them bringing this on Jungkook quickly. It all turned into arguments and only Jungkook was the one who didn't get info an argument with anyone because he felt that if he did the members would act cold with him and that's the last thing he wanted to happen. Deuk told the boys to quit and that they would start practicing for the concert in practice room all members were angry but let it go for right now

-----

Jungkook thought it was really wrong for the members to be fighting right now and their was some tension in the dorm. He knew that bang pd nim let them argue because like any group you need to know how to argue. But Jungkook didn't like being in the middle of it and knew the members didn't want him involved in their arguments because they don't want to hurt him. But Jungkook has had fights and arguments with his older brother and as long as you make up arguing can be good.

Jungkook went to the living room and started playing video games to get rid of some of the things that has been bothering him lately. Tae went to the living room as well first watching Jungkook play and then he asked to play with him in which the other agreed. "I'ma beat you at this Jungkook!" Tae yells looking at the remote and then trying to beat but Jungkook has a plan to get ahead in the game and he won. Tae widen eyes in defeat someone had beat him. "I won! You were too sure of theer huh hyung?" The younger smirks and tae claps smiling. "Wow you managed to beat them what can't you really do?!" the older says clapping. "Hey can you, I and Jimin go out we really just want to talk and now that your our maknae we decided why not?"Jungkook agreed getting ready when JIn asks him what he was doing. " I'm going out with taetae and jiminie hyung..... we won't take long it's just a walk!'

"Be careful and your phones are charged right?" Jungkook shows him his phone and gets dismissed. The three head out feeling the fresh early summer breeze which wasn't too bad if they were honest. The first 15 mins of the walk were silent but it was a good kind of silence for them.