Chapter 13 |

The Jeon family was able to go around Seoul with Yugyeom's family enjoying time and showing them places but today all of them would be joining to see big hit, his brother tagged along for support and he honestly hoped to meet the members somehow plus see how an agency is ran.

They enter woahing at the place looking at the pictures JungKook saw when he first entered the building to then he hears noise and tells his parent to wait while he walks down and he gets squished into a hug with the members. "Jungkook we missed you!! Please accept we would take care of you I don't need to tell you now but later." Jimin says clinging to the younger saying it's his and JungKook laughs and he hears someone voice. "Kookie.... oh my god you guys are BTS woah can't believe I'm actually meeting you guys hello I'm Jeon Junghyun, Jungkook's older brother" he says bowing and the members bow.

"Nice meeting you Junghyun I think you know our names and woah ur handsome like ur brother man they look alike!" Hobi talks and smiles and Jungkooks brother smiles back greeting everyone else asking for pictures which they give and then their parents pass by to see JungKook happy with the members.

"Oh! You must be Jungkooks parents! Hello, we are BTS, I'm namjoon this is Jin, Jimin,Taehyung,Yoongi and, Hoseok. Nice meeting you guys!" Namjoon says bowing since they are older and the rest follow and now Jungkook is with Junghyun who has an arm around him smiling. "Nice meeting you amazing talented boys! Thank you so much for making friends with my son he really doesn't have at home! It's really refreshing seeing him like this!" his father says ruffling Jungkooks hair. The members get to know JungKooks family and then say bye liking how cool they are and some even bonded with Jungkook brother as well and now they knocked in Bang pd office.

"You may come in!" the older one says to greet JungKook and his family. "Nice meeting you!" The Jeons said. "You as well! Anyways take a seat please. I'm sure you guys are wondering why I brought you to Seoul and why I have told to meet me, and that's because I've seen potential in your son. As he danced he was amazing! He showed emotions.....little by little I saw how he was and his talents this was also help from the members." he explains and goes on for a while to conclude his statement

"In all I wanted to say that lately the BTS members have said something is missing...by that means they don't feel complete, but I have noticed and told them that they feel completed with JungKook....so which is why I'm offering your son a spot in the group! Becoming an official member and the new maknae of the group..."he speaks and Jungkook wouldn't believe what he just heard, neither did his family.

"I'm sorry Mr. Shi Hyuk, but your telling the truth here? You really see my son become a member of bangtan?" his father asks in disbelief and he nods. "I understand it would be a huge change because Jungkook would have to move to Seoul but! Unlike some other agencies we let our people have breaks and be with their family and when its an emergency or something we allow them so you would be able to see him..... but I feel he has the potential for him to be with them. He would complete the team......"

"Mom, Dad you can't make Jungkook miss this. I mean it's huge he will finally be what he always wanted! Yes we will miss him in Busan but he will visit us on break and all! I know your sad letting us go but we will always be your boys and we will always be there!" his brother encourages and his parents don't know what to say neither does Jungkook.

"All along ever since he was born I've wanted to see him well actually I've wanted to see both of them happy.... and if this is what will make Jungkook happy the I accept for him to move to Seoul and visit us or us visiting him! It's hard but it's my baby's dream......" his mother says looking at Jungkook and smiles. "I as well too always have told Jungkook to be whatever he wants, something he will love and I think his dream would finally come true! It is hard like my wife said but it would make us even more happy and proud that we are or him!" his father now says and he hugs them both and they hug back.

"Great, but the question now is Jungkook do you want to become a new member? Are you close enough with the guys or is willing to live with them and all?" Shi Hyuk asks with pride and Jungkook nods. "I am hyung nim..... I really am yes I'll join the group!" he says and Mr Bang pd claps!

"Amazing now since Jungkook isn't 18 yet, you need to sign the contract along with him once he is 18 he will be allowed whatever but still with your consent I'll explain over the rules." he says getting some paperwork going out the information that took another hour.

"So that's all the terms and all! He is allowed to date, but we would have to know first and all. I need to also say that he would still be the backup dancer but like our other members it was due to training. Jungkook would debut in about 4 months or so.... which he will take part of the new album!" He finally concluded everything and his parents sign it and so does Jungkook being happy.

"Alright well, we can help Jungkook move what he wants to take from Busan to Seoul we already have a bed and all! So,it would be clothes and anything he wants.....our members usually miss holidays but kookie will be able to go home along with his Members for a week! And Jungkook may come in tomorrow where we will discuss everything and talk to bts.... well that's all it was really nice meeting you guys!" Shi Hyuk takes thee hand shaking it and the members were really busy but jungkook knew he would see more of them soon.

His parents were still incredibly shocked and happy for him and his brother even more. "Yah I'm going to have fun being a fan of my own brother. Ooh kookie!" his brother teases and the younger hasn't been able to wipe that smile off his face.

"We are proud of you baby!"his mother says hugging both boys and she looks at them. " Ahh feels like it was just yesterday that you guys were just babies, now look at you all grown up I really can't believe it!" his mother tears up along with the rest. "We love you guys no matter what! Family is first!" Kookie says with tears and they hug happy of what is to come.

"With this I'll be able to help you guys I'll get money I'll be able to get you guys a new house and all!"

-------

"So boys! Guess what? He accepted, Jungkook is now your new member!" Shi Hyuk tells the boys and they all get happy. Finally their emptiness will be filled fully. "Ahh yes! I'm looking forward to this, when will he move in with us and all?" Jin asks already wanting him near them. "He will go to Busan and pack up his stuff which will take a while but in about two weeks he should be moved in and starting to help with the new album! In 2 days we will rearrange all the positions and discuss all of that so yea! Seven......finally a group of seven how I wanted it from the start..... finally."