Chapter 1 "Unexpected Journey"

Hey my name is Jhoanna, If your reading this well this is my story. I was born in a rich family. I had everything a kid would ask for. From dresses to a solo playroom. I had all of it. Although when I was 8 years old, I noticed something was missing. I use to always watch a movie named "Suitcase" almost a 100 times now. And that inspired me to do Traveling. At first it was a Good Idea in my mind. And from talking with my parents for the years and finishing my school as the Valedictorian, They decided it was a Good Idea and they would set me free. Ive only traveled aproximetly 7 times so fad and all of those trips were when I was really young. So I didnt really know what was going on. So after 1 month, I preapared everything, the first place I wanted to go to was in Paris. So I prepared my Visa, packed my bags and booked a hotel and my ticket. I wanted to it Solo so I can have free time. I said to myself "OMG! In 2 days Im going to Paris!" It was hard to leave my parents behind cause they were the ones who would always acompany me all the time when we would travel. After 2 days, Im in the Airport all alone... I said Goodbye to my parents and said "Ill be back soon". My flight was ready. As I got in the plane I was still a little bit sad. So I said to myself, "Everything will be Ok". What I didnt notice is that i rode the wrong plane. Instead of going to Paris, I went to Norway. I was pretty happy but then things went bad. They deported me back to LA and get another Plane. Ughhh my first trip is already ruined! As I burst out anger inside me. I had to wait for 7 hours until the plane would arrive. Luckily I have the VIP Lounge Pass since my parents always chose the best for me. They had the best Ice Cream there. It tasted so good. So It made me happier and I said to myself "At least I dont have to be bored when waiting". 7 hours passed it was 2:48 PM. And when they called up the plane, I immediately went to the plane and I even asked if this was the right plane. They said "yes" so I was relieved that this was indeed the right plane. I got seat number 24 and it was next to a window. I decided to take a nap in the plane and when I wake up, Ill be eating dinner. So far 2 hours has passed and my nap was pretty long. Dinner was still 3 hours away. So I just ordered a snack. I ordered a bag of Pretzels. 3 hours has passed and Its dinner. I got the Sandwich and fries meal. Hours later I arrived at Paris. It was so Beautiful. It was even better than the photos I saw online. I was really excited to check Paris out. Landed in Paris!