Chapter 3 "Goodbye Paris, Hello Canada"

Before we jump into the main part of the story, Heres my other experiences in Paris. On the second day, I went to "Musée Du Parfum Fragonard" Its a beautiful Museum modelling Perfumes and Fragrances. Third Day, I went to "Louvre Museum" Its a Landmark art Museum with vast collection. Ahh I cant remember some of the names of the places I went to cause its so hard to pronounce!!!

Anyways Lets move on to when I went to Canada. In the "Mossiure Hotel" in Paris, I was packing up my things to make sure I dont forget anything. It was 2 hours away from my flight and it takes 30 minutes to get to the airport. I spent 45 minutes packing my things and checking my Hotel Suite drawers,cabinets and closets to see if I forgot anything.

It was 11:23 AM when I checked out. Originally Im suppose to check out on 12:30PM although I heard that the VIP Lounge in the Airport will give you "free" souvenirs. It took me 5 minutes to check out because the line was pretty long. 50 minutes, "USED". Since it takes 30 minutes to get to the airport, It seems like after 10 minutes riding the taxi my 1 hour will be done. It would be about 12:13 PM when my 1 hour will be done.

12:33 PM, Im already in the airport. In the VIP Lounge, I got 2 Eiffel tower keychains, 4 fridge magnets with the word "Paris" in english and french. Oh and forgot to mention, they gave me a bracelet too. Its so beautiful the first word I said was "LOVE THIS". Me and the other people watched this amazing movie called "Tomorrowland". After just a few minutes of waiting, I was called to go on the plane.

And No, I didnt ride the wrong Plane this time. I didnt eat my lunch yet because their Chicken in the VIP Lounge was not available. So the flight attendant was walking and I ordered a Chicken Salad. After I ate my meal, I forgot to order a drink. So I ordered some Orange Juice. Its been 3 hours and they said were near. So I decided to check my Social Media. Ive been checking it for the pass days but something caught my eye.

When I was scrolling, I saw this:

Its my Sister, Mhaylene with a new puppy! I saw the caption on Instagram; "Just me with Hayley!😘" and she put a lot of hash tags

Its my Sister, Mhaylene with a new puppy! I saw the caption on Instagram; "Just me with Hayley!😘" and she put a lot of hash tags. In case you didnt know I actually have 4 siblings Mhaylene the youngest (10), Felicia the second youngest (12), Me Jhoanna the middle (21) and Evangelinha the Eldest (26). My mom is still pretty young, Mrs. Valentinha she gave birth to my older sister when she was just 19 years old. You can do the Math if you wanna know.

I arrived in Canada safely. It was so cold i was shaking, Its a good thing my outfit was perfect but still, I feel cold. It was a long Beige cardigan with a 3/4 sleeve black blouse with denim pants and brown boots with flower embroidery.