Chapter 6 "Notes and Clues"

This was suppose to be about my Traveling but then, it turned to more of a mystery. From breaking calls to a new weird game, something makes me feel that I need to up my Traveling and be a detective here in Le Charme Hotel, Suite Room "246". I found 3-4 notes so far and i need to find 8 in total. So after reading the last note I read I went and changed in the dressing room.

Yes, theres even a dressing room in my Hotel Suite Room. I changed to a comfy Teal Jacket and some nice gray leggings. I brushed my hair, and did my makeup now its time to get going. Last time Elaynas called suddenly dropped when she said my name. Le Charme Hotel is Welcoming me in a very suspicous way. All in all they said, "May the games begin".

I found another letter in my night stands' drawer. The note said; "Oh you have found me! Some more notes to be found are waiting for you. In the end I shall come for you". As I finished reading it confusion striked. It could be a person or the special thing from the last note. After searching all over my room I couldnt find anymore notes. So I called my Sister.

Ehvangeline: Hey sis! Whats up?

Jhoanna: Oh well, theres something suspicous going on here in Le Charme Hotel.

Ehvangeline: Always here for problems sis!

Jhoanna: I noticed tha—

Ehvangeline: Jhoanna!!! Hel—

Ehvangelins: (Your call was dropped)

And if happend again. The weird breaking word taht when said it shall end your call. Although this time I could clearly hear a voice thats not my sisters'.
I kind of heard something like;

Random Person (unidentified): Jhoanna! Go to the shetibarocscafia

I quickly tried to figure out what it was saying but, it seems like not a word at all! Its like each 2-3 letters has a meaning; she,ti,ba,roca,ca and fia. Theres many possibilities but I feel indeed that im being watched... as I sit down in a confused and scared mood I just turned on my TV.

After 30 minutes of recovery, I went downstairs to grab something to eat since I didnt want any Staff members coming in the morning. When I went to the elevator, I saw one of the hotel guests' in a black jacket with a mask. Its a girl. I felt suspicous about her since shes wearing a mask. She could be sick kr the one with the voice.

After I grabbed a snack, I decided to go shopping. But first I needed to change my outfit. I went with a nice comfy denim jacket with a sweater inside with some black jeans, a beanie some circle sunglasses and a small carry on matched with some white sneakers. A lot like my sister, Ehvangelines' outfit from her instagram:

 A lot like my sister, Ehvangelines' outfit from her instagram:

So I went dowstairs and texted my driver to pick me up. After waiting 6 minutes he came. It was 2:58 PM when I hopped in the car. When I got to the mall, I told him to pick me up after 2 hours.