Chapter 2 "Fancy Hotel"

I finally arrived in Paris. After a huge delay. Luckily it didnt last for a day. I arrived in my hotel and the first thing I said was "Wow" Id rate it higher than 5. Its so Elegant,Majestic,Clean,Beautiful You name it. Its like a castle but smaller! It has the total of 5 floors
A swimming pool, Restaurant, Spa, Golf Course and a Garden. My parents picked this hotel just for me and they picked the best of course. Since I was born in a rich family, this hotel costs 100$ for a room and 150$ for a suite. And you guessed it, my parents bought the suite. Im staying in Paris for one week. So it was about 8:25 PM when I arrived. So I couldnt really explore. I took a shower and then change to my pyjamas. I called the restaurant to get me some milk for me in my room. Oh! and forgot to tell you my room was Room 306 at the Third floor. They said it would come after 5 minutes. So in the 5 minutes I just watched some TV. When my glass of milk came,they gave me some cookies as well. The employee which was a girl said; "Im going to be your server until you leave this hotel" I politely said "Thank You". Your welcome she replied. I told her to stay for awhile until I finish my night snack. She sat down in one of the chairs. She introduced herself and her name was Gigi. We chatted for awhile. And When I was done with my night snack. We said bye and I was alone again. I continued to watch TV since the Movies were pretty good. It was 10:48PM and I decided to sleep. Early in the morning I went to the Restaurant to eat Breakfast. When I was there, I ordered Toast and Fruits with some orange juice. As I happily eat my Breakfast, I was scrolling on my phone and I saw a post of my Sister in Instagram with Mom and Dad having fun in our backyard Pool. So I decided to message my sister as soon as I get back to my room. When I got to my Hotel Room, I took a shower and changed to my casual wear since Im gonna go visit some places today. When I called them, My Sister said shes not with them and shes in her Office. I said sorry and asked where they are. She said there in the house. And I said, Oh OK thanks.
Since my parents didnt create their Apple ID yet I cant call them. I was walking around and I stopped by a cafe named "Caffuchinoz". Their Ore Frappe was so good. So I explored Paris by walking. Took some pictures along the way, and even got to see the Eiffel tower. Since Time passes fast if you do something, It was 5:53PM, I went back to my hotel room, and got ready for bed. They didnt really have any good movies this night so I just slept thru the whole night without any Dinner taken.