Chapter 3

SonAmy: The Love Between Two Friends

Chapter 3

Hey sorry it's a bit late.

(Sonic's Pov)

I went to my Biology class, but for the fastest thing alive. I was late. I quickly looked around the room, and I spotted Tails. I sat beside him, and he gives me a questioning look.

"Hey Tails, didn't talk for a while. huh" I said, as I turn to him. And put on a nice smile.

"Yeah, it's weird" he says, having a little look at me then back at work.

"I was wondering if the four of us could ever go back, the way we used to be." I say, nearly getting lost in thought of how it was before.

"These were good times" he says, as he looks up to me now.

"....So how's you and Christina" I ask, and his head goes down. And I would even say a small blush appeared.

"We are fine" was the answer I was expecting, and that's the answer I got.

"Hey could we hang out together after school?" I ask, as I get my head lower. I had the say the teacher doesn't like me, and I do not fancy detention.

"Sure" and with that, I started my work. And also had a small chat with Tails, a little catch up. The most interesting thing he told was, that he is dating Christina.

-a couple classes later-

I ran into a brown hedgehog, who was wearing a usual white top and black jeans. I recognise him instantly, as he chuckles at me.

"Hey Sonic" he says, as I stand up."is the floor comfy?" he asks, as I stand in front of him now.

I just role my eyes, and dust my self of a bit. Then I got my bag and placed it on my back.

"Rolling your eyes?" Mike asks, as I turn to him again.

"Most of got it for Ames" I answer, as I lean on the lockers.

"So how is your girlfriend?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"Amy is not my girlfriend, Sal is" I say back to him, trying to get that fact in his head.

"Hey, now I have no chance with Sal" he says with a little chuckle.

The thing is I saw the little pain in his eyes, it's not great falling for the same girl as one of your friends. It's gives this weird tension when we are all together, having either me or him super uncomfortable.

(Amy's Pov)

I was waiting at the car park with Christina, when we finally saw Tails come over. He flies over to us, to get here quicker. As he lands, he gives us both a smile.

"Hey Amy, Hi Christina....so now we have to wait for Sonic" he says, and my world goes crazy for a second.

"Sonics coming?!" I asked, rather shocked.

"Yeah" Tails says, with a little worried look. I just pulled a smile, to say everything is fine.

"Hey guys" we all turn around to see Sonic standing there........with Sally.

Did he really have to being her, the worst thing is we are going ice skating. My fav activity of all times, and now I will hate it because if them two.

"Hope ya don't mind Sally joining?" he asks, as we all shake our heads no.

On the way there I spot Ariana, I quickly grab her arm. All she does is give me a weird look, as if to why am I dragging her somewhere.She then sees Sonic and Sally ahead with Tails and Christina, and she knew I needed her help.

"Ice skating?" she asks, as I nod.

She gives out a little groan, but goes along with it. After a while if wonderful ice skating, I see Sonic and Sally, and it makes me want to throw up. I told Ariana and Christina I was leaving, but Ariana followed after me.

"I need to go as well" was her excuse to get out of ice skating, I am surprised she went there with me. She hates it.

With that we both left, I saw Sonic coming over. Before he could say anything, I ran out of there. I heard Ariana following me, not far behind. She was pretty fast.

That is all, Mike is a made up character I needed. Ariana belongs to me and Christina belongs to SonAmy08.