Chapter 12

(Amy's Pov)

I can't believe what I'm doing, I'm actually kissing Sonic. Feeling his soft lips against mine made me melt, as I felt his arms wrap around my waist I thought I would faint.

This is the only thing I didn't expect happening, me and Sonic. I pushed all of these thoughts aside and decided to just kiss him. I might never get this chance again.

His arms pulled me closer and my arms tightened around his neck. He deepened the kiss, making me blush more. I think I was blushing already so.

When I felt him move away and break the kiss, my heart stopped for a beat. I didn't want this to end, I didn't want him to leave my side.

His arms let go of my waist, and I had to remove my arms from around his neck. His lips slowly started to leave mine, and my eyes slowly opened to meet with his emerald ones.

All I could do was look at him and he was looking at me. A smile appeared on his lips and I smiles myself, his smile made me melt more than usual.

"I wanted to tell you this a long time ago, but I never had the chance. Amy, I love you" his voice was sweet and gentle.

My eyes started to be filled with tears, he looked at me without his smile. His eyes lost the little light. The next thing I know he is asking me if I am okay.

I nod my head and smile at him, "I always loves you Sonic" I say as tears fall down my cheeks.

This better not be a dream...It can't be a dream, it's too real to be a dream.

He cups my face and removes the tears with his thumbs, my smile still on my face.

He leans in again and kisses me, this one was a little more rough. His arms again go around my waist, and my arms go around his neck. The kiss was just as magical as the first one.

All this time, when Sonic was trying to warn me about Scourge. He was doing that because he loved me, he really loves me.

Hope you guys liked it. Tried my best, never did a scene like this before so, yeah.
~ RoseChoices out